1. Ghasem zadeh, A, Seyed Abas zadeh, M, Hasani, M, Structural modeling of personality traits on stress and job performance considering the mediating effects of individual accountability behavior. Iranian Occupational Health J. 2012.10(2):54-64.
2. Lazarus RS, Folkman S. Stress, appraisal and coping. New York J: Springer 1984: 2(5): 345-65.
3. Murphy LR. Stress management in work stress: A critical review of the health effects. American J health promot 1996; 11(2): 112-35. [DOI:10.4278/0890-1171-11.2.112
4. Esmailzadeh Gatabi G, Jalili Z, Rabie zadeh,F.The Effect of stress management training based on PRECEDE model on pre- hospital emergency staff occupational tension in Mazandaran university of medical sciences in 2016. HDQ.2017: 3 (1)11-20 [DOI:10.29252/nrip.hdq.3.1.11
5. Sobhi-Gharamaleki N, Porzoor P, Aghajani S, Narimani M. Effectiveness of Emotion Regulation Training on Reduction of Anxiety, Stress and Depression Symptoms among University Students. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2015; 3 (1) :5-13
6. Saberinia, A, Nekooi moghadam M, Mahmoodi F, Identification of stressors causing dissatisfaction in emergency hospital staff in Kerman 2013, J Payavard salamat, 2012, 6(6): 489-497.
7. Pouraboli B, Esfandiari S, Ramezani T, Miri S, Jahani Y, Sohrabi N, Effectiveness of their. teaching skills to reduce stress job psychological empowerment of nursing staff in intensive care units in the center of Shiraz Shahid Rajaee 1392. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery 2016; 5 (1) :23-35
8. Heshmat H, Behnampour N, Homaei E, Khajavi S. Predictors of fruit and vegetable consumption among female high school students based on PRECEDE model. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2014; 1 (4) :5-14
9. Moeini B, Hazavehei S M M, Shahrabadi R, Faradmal J, Dashti S. Role of stress in treatment readiness of drug dependence based on Health Belief Model. koomesh. 2015; 16 (2) :185-192.
10. Didehvar M, Jalili Z, Zareban I, Bakhshani Noor M, Shahrakipour M, The Effect of Stress Management Education Based on PRECEDE Model on Occupational Stress of Nurses in Hospitals of Iranshahr, Iran, Strides in Develop Med Educ J of Med Educa Develop Center, 2015: 12(3):472 -484
11. Ziaee R, Jalili Z, Tavakoli Ghouchani H. The effect of education based on Health Belief Model (HBM) in improving nutritional behaviors of pregnant women, J North Khorasan Uni Med Sci,2016:8(3),427-437 [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.jnkums.8.3.427
12. Shamsi M, Bayati A, Mohamad Beigy A, Tajik R. The effect of health education program based on health belief model on preventive behaviors of drug abuse in pregnant women in Arak (1999), Research J Shahid Beheshti uni med sci, 1999. 4(6), 324-331
13. Kartal A, Ozsoy SA. Validity and reliability study of the Turkish version of Health Belief Model Scale in diabetic patients. Int J Nurs Stud. 2007; 44(8): 1447-58 [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2007.06.004
14. Bahmani A, Gharib A, Rahmani Kh, Ahmadian F, Alizadeh Z, Akhtar B, Effect of Health Belief Model Education on the Participation of Rural Women in Papsmear Test, J nurs educ, September-October 2016, 5(4) :34-40 [DOI:10.21859/jne-05045
15. Park S, Chang S, Chung C. Effects of a cognition-emotion focused program to increase public participation in Papanicolaou smear screening. Public Health Nurs 2005;22(4):289-98. [DOI:10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220404.x
16. Rahimi T, Shojaei S, Mousavi Miyandashti Z, Amini Z, Khazir Z, Promotion of Preventive Behaviors of Cardiovascular Diseases Using Health Belief Model in Women Referring to Health Centers in Qom, Iran, Qom Uni Med Sci J ,2015; 9(11): 51- 59.
17. Sharifirad GhR, Hazavehei MM, Hasanzadeh A, Daneshamouz A. The effect of health education based on health belief model on preventive actions of smoking in grade one, middle school students. Arak Medical University Journal (Rahavard Danesh). 2007; 10(1): 1-8
18. Cyr A, Dunnagan TA, Haynes G. Efficacy of the Health Belief Model for Predicting Intention to Pursue Genetic Testing for Colorectal Cancer. J Genet Counsel. 2010; 19(2): 174-86. [DOI:10.1007/s10897-009-9271-7
19. Gaffari M, Niknami S, Kazemnejad A, Mirzaie E. Design, Reliability and validity of the Ten-scale HIV prevention in adolescents. J Behboud 2007; 11(1): 36-50.
20. Khodaveisi M, salehikha M, Bashirian S, Karami M, study of Preventive Behaviors of Hepatitis B Based on Health Belief Model among Addicts Affiliated to Hamedan, sci J of Hamadan nursing & Midwifery faculty, 2016; 24(2): 129-137.
21. Moodi M, Norozi E, Rezaeian M, Mostafavi F, Sharifirad Gh. Comparing the effectiveness of Three Educational Interventions based on Health Belief Model on Mammography screening Behaviors in Women above 40 Years in Isfahan. IJHSR. 2013; 9 (4): 385-94.
22. Karimy M, Zareban I, Tabasi A, Taher M, Fayazi N. Beliefs and factors affecting preventive behaviors of HIV transmission in patient's positive HIV, Quarterly Journal of infectious diseases and tropical medicine, affiliated with the society for tropical and diseases, 2016. 21(72). 41-47.
23. Lagampan S, Lapvongwatana P, Tharapan C, Nonthikorn J. Health Belief Model teaching program for thalassemia education in high school students. J Chula Med 2004 Nov; 48(11): 723-735.
24. Mazlom SR, Darban F, Vaghei S, Modarres Gharavi M, Kashani Lotfabadi M, Shad M, The effect of Stress Inoculation Program (SIP) on nurses' Perceived stress in psychiatric wards. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management, 2012;2(1); 35-43.
25. Kawaharada M, Yoshioka E, Saijo Y, Fukui T, Ueno T, Kishi R. The Effects of a Stress Inoculation Training Program for Civil Servants in Japan: A Pilot Study of a Non-randomized Controlled Trial. Industrial Health. 2009; 47: 173-82. [DOI:10.2486/indhealth.47.173
26. Fathi M, Joodi M, Sadeghi A, Sharifi A, Joodi M, Poorfereidooni F. Evaluation of effect of relaxation training in nurse's stress reduction. Zahedan J Res Med Sci (ZJRMS) 2011; 13(4):47.