1. Ahmadi H, Jamali M. Factors of knowledge and attitue addict prisoners to AIDS and its solutions. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities of Shiraz University. 2006;2(47):1–8. [Article
2. Tan JY, Huedo-Medina TB, Warren MR, Carey MP, Johnson BT. A meta-analysis of the efficacy of HIV/AIDS prevention interventions in Asia, 1995-2009. Soc Sci Med. 2012;75(4):676–87. [PubMed
3. Gould WT. HIV/AIDS in developing countries. London: International Encyclopedia of Human Geography; 2009. [ISI
4. Ayranci U. AIDS knowledge and attitudes in a Turkish population: an epidemiological study. BMC Public Health. 2005;5(1):95–105. [PubMed
5. Hatami H, Afshari D, Almasi F, Rahimi M, Razavi M, Jahanbakhsh A. Medical health and Social of HIV/AIDS. 1st ed. Kermanshah: Tagh-e-Bostan; 2004.
6. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. Official report. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2015.
7. Kolahi AA, Rastegarpour A, Abadi AR, Nabavi M, Sayyarifard A, Sohrabi MR. The knowledge and attitudes of a female at-risk population towards the prevention of AIDS and sexually transmitted infections in Tehran. J Res Med Sci. 2011;16(11):1452-8. [PubMed
8. Mozaffarzadeh S, Vahdaninia M. AIDS literacy among female high school students: a crosssectional study from Iran. Payesh. 2008;7:173–80.
9. Lotfipur Rafsanjani SM, Ravari A, Akbarinasab J. Knowledge, attitude and practice of non-medical student to the ways of transmission and prevention of AIDS in Rafsanjan. Nurs Res. 2011;22(6):31–9.
10. Piot P, Coll Seck AM. International response to the HIV/AIDS epidemic: planning for success. Bull World Health Organ. 2001;79(12):1106–12.
11. Stansbury JP, Sierra M. Risks, stigma and Honduran Garífuna conceptions of HIV/AIDS. Soc Sci Med. 2004;59(3):457–71.
12. Alubo O, Zwandor A, Jolayemi T, Omudu E. Acceptance and stigmatization of PLWA in Nigeria. AIDS Care. 2002;14(1):117–26.
13. Wang B, Li X, Barnett D, Zhao G, Zhao J, Stanton B. Risk and protective factors for depression symptoms among children affected by HIV/AIDS in rural China: a structural equation modeling analysis. Soc Sci Med. 2012;74(9):1435–43.
14. Mwambete KD, Mtaturu Z. Knowledge of sexually transmitted diseases among secondary school students in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Afr Health Sci. 2006;6(3):165–9.
15. Jenkins CA, Arobalino D. HIV/AIDS in the middle East and North Africa. 1st ed. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University of Medical University; 2008.
16. Izdebski Z, Małyszkom M. Knowledge and beliefs about HIV/AIDS. Impact of knowledge on having risky sexual behaviors among men who use methadone and among men who use drugs intravenously. HIV & AIDS Review. 2012;11(3):65–70.
17. Rahmati Najarkolaei F. Niknami Sh, Amin Shokravi F, Ahmadi FA, Tavafian SAS, Hajizadeh E. Individual factors predisposing hiv/aids high risk behaviors: a qualitative study. Payesh. 2011;10(2):205–15.
18. Abdulraheem IS, Fawole OI. Young people’s sexual risk behaviors in Nigeria. J Adolesc Res. 2009;24(4):505–27.
19. Bruggeman J. Social networks: an introduction. London: Routledge; 2008.
20. Mahat G, Scoloveno MA, Scoloveno R. HIV/AIDS knowledge, self-efficacy for limiting sexual risk behavior and parental monitoring. Journal of pediatric nursing. 2016;29;31(1):e63-9.
21. Lin N. Building a network theory of social capital. Connetions. 1999;22(1):28–51.
22. Hawe P, Shiell A. Social capital and health promotion: a review. Soc Sci Med. 2000;51(6):871-85.
23. O’Brien K, Wortman CB, Kessler RC, Joseph JG. Social relationships of men at risk for AIDS. Soc Sci Med. 1993 May;36(9):1161 -7.
24. Miller M, Paone D. Social network characteristics as mediators in the relationship between sexual abuse and HIV risk. Soc Sci Med. 1998;47(6):765–77.
25. Klovdahl AS, Potterat JJ, Woodhouse DE, Muth JB, Muth SQ, Darrow WW. Social networks and infectious disease: the Colorado Springs Study. Soc Sci Med. 1994;38(1):79–88.
26. Ritzer G. Modern sociological theory. 7th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2008.
27. Mohseni Tabrizi AR. Theories in social pscychology. Tehran: University of Tehran; 2014.
28. Field J. Social capital. 2nd ed. London: Routledge; 2008.
29. Lin N. Social capital: a theory of social structure and action. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 2001.