1. Hastings PD. Introduction to the special section: biopsychosocial processes in the etiology and development of internalizing problems. Journal of abnormal child psychology. 2015 ;1;43(5):803-5. [DOI
2. Fledderus M, Bohlmeijer ET, Smit F, Westerhof GJ. Mental health promotion as a new goal in public mental health care: A randomized controlled trial of an intervention enhancing psychological flexibility. American journal of public health. 2010;100(12):23-72. [DOI
3. Lamers S. Positive Mental Health; measurement, relevance and implications. Gildeprint; 2012. [DOI
4. Henderson C, Williams P, Little K, Thornicroft G. Mental health problems in the workplace: changes in employers’ knowledge, attitudes and practices in England 2006-2010. The British Journal of Psychiatry. 2013 ;202 (55): 70-6.
5. Ogbuanya TC, Eseadi C, Orji CT, Anyanwu JI, Ede MO, Bakare J. Effect of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy on Negative Career Thoughts of Students in Technical Colleges in Nigeria. Psychological Reports. 2017 ; 1:0033294117724449.
6. Sharf RS. Theories of psychotherapy & counseling: Concepts and cases. Cengage Learning; 2015.
7. Pooryamanesh L, Shahrjerdi S, Karimizadeh Ardakani M, Ansari MA. The relationship between postural abnormalities and quality of life and mental health of girl students of Arak Farhangian University. Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences. 2017;19.
8. Noorbala AA, Mohammad K, Bagheri Yazdi SA. The Validation of General Health Questionnaire- 28 as a Psychiatric Screening Tool. Hakim Res J 2009; 11(4): 47-53
9. Turner M, Barker JB. Examining the efficacy of rational-emotive behavior therapy (REBT) on irrational beliefs and anxiety in elite youth cricketers. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2013 ;1;25(1):131-47.
10. Moldovan R. AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF IRRATIONAL BELIEFS AND ILLNESS REPRESENTATION IN PREDICTING DISTRESS IN CANCER AND TYPE II DIABETES PATIENTS. Cognitie, Creier, Comportament/Cognition, Brain, Behavior. 2009 Jun 1;13(2).
11. MacLaren C, Doyle KA, DiGiuseppe R. Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT): Theory and practice. Contemporary theory and practice in counseling and psychotherapy. 2016:233-63.
12. Warren JM, Gerler Jr ER. Effects of School Counselors' Cognitive Behavioral Consultation on Irrational and Efficacy Beliefs of Elementary School Teachers. Professional Counselor. 2013;3(1):6-15. [DOI
13. Ellis A. Using Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy techniques to cope with disability. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice. 1997;28(1):17. [DOI
14. Mahigir F, Khanehkeshi A, Karimi A. Psychological Treatment for Pain among Cancer Patients by Rational-Emotive Behavior Therapy - Efficacy in both India and Iran. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2012; 13, 4561-4565. [DOI
15. Bistamam MN, Jais SM, Jusoh AJ, Abdul AM, Rahman MA, Razali MM. The Effect of REBT Structured Counselling Group towards the Grief and Depression among Teenagers of Divorced Parent. International Journal of Education and Research. 2015;3(4):113-22.
16. David D, Szentagotai A, Lupu V, Cosman D. Rational emotive behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, and medication in the treatment of major depressive disorder: a randomized clinical trial, posttreatment outcomes, and six‐month follow‐up. Journal of clinical psychology. 2008 ; 1;64(6):728-46.
17. Sava FA, Yates BT, Lupu V, Szentagotai A, David D. Cost‐effectiveness and cost‐utility of cognitive therapy, rational emotive behavioral therapy, and fluoxetine (prozac) in treating depression: a randomized clinical trial. Journal of clinical psychology. 2009 ;1;65(1):36-52.
18. Bermejo-Toro L, Prieto-Ursúa M. TEACHERS’IRRATIONAL BELIEFS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO DISTRESS IN THE PROFESSION. Clínica y Salud. 2005;16(1):45-64.
19. Warren JM. The impact of social cognitive theory and rational emotive behavior therapy interventions on beliefs, emotions, and performance of teachers. North Carolina State University; 2010.
20. Robertson C, Dunsmuirb S. Teacher stress and pupil behavior explored through a rational-emotive behaviour therapy framework Educational Psychology. An International Journal of Experimental Educational Psychology 2013; 33(2): 215-232.
21. Mukangi A.Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT): A critical review. The Journal of Language, Technology & Entrepreneurship in Africa 2010; 2(1):54-65.
22. Dryden W. Dealing with procrastination: The REBT approach and a demonstration session. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. 2012 Dec 1;30(4):264-81. [DOI
23. Al-Roubaiy NS. An REBT conceptualization of Iraqi refugee exile-related stressors. Association of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapists.AREBT 2012; 15 (1): 39-51.
24. Khalatbari J, Azizzadeh Haghighi F. The effect of lifeskills and coping strategies with stress training on mental health of girl students. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2011; 12 (44):29-37.