1. Murray CJ, Lopez AD. Alternative projections of mortality and disability by cause 1990-2020. Global Burden of Disease Study. Health & Medical Complete. Lancet 1997;349(9064):1498-50. [PubMed
2. Rastam S, Ward KD, Eissenberg T, Maziak W. Estimating the beginning of the waterpipe epidemic in Syria. BMC Public Health 2004;4(32).
3. Maziak W, Ward KD, Afifi Soweid RA, Eissenberg T. Tobacco smoking using a waterpipe: A re-emerging strain in a global epidemic. Tob Control 2004;13(4):327-33. [Article
4. Heathertton TF, Kozlowski LT, Frecker RC, Fagerstrom KO. The Fagerstrom test for nicotine dependence: a revision of the Fagerstrom Tolerance Questionnaire. Br J Addict Sep 1991;86:1119–112.
5. Jahanpour F, Vahedparast H, Ravanipour M, Azodi P. The Trend of Hookah Use among Adolescents and Youth: A Qualitative Study. J Qual Res Health Sci 2015;3(4):340-8.
6. Mary P, Martinasek MP, McDermott RJ, Martini L. Waterpipe (Hookah) Tobacco Smoking Among
7. Youth. Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care 2011;41:34-57.
8. Kuper H, Adami HO, Boffetta P. Tobacco use, cancer causation and public health impact. J Intern Med 2002;251(6):455-66. [PubMed
9. Babaie Asl F. Evaluation of knowledge of high school students about drugs in Kerman. Scientifi Journal of Hamadan Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2008;16(1):18-24.
10. Arazi H, Hosseini R, Rahimzadeh M. Comparison of cigarette and water pipe smoking between physical education and nonphysical education students. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences 2013;11(3):
11. Neergaard J, Singh P, Job J, Montgomery S. Waterpipe smoking and nicotine exposure: A review of the current evidence. Nicotine Tob Res 2007;9(10):987–94.
12. Knishkowy B, Amitai Y. Water-pipe (narghile) smoking: An emerging health risk behavior. Pediatrics 2005;116(1):113-9. [PubMed
13. Gupta PC, Murti PR, Bhonsle RB. Epidemiology of cancer by tobacco products and the significance of TSNA. Crit Rev Toxicol 1996;26(2):183-98.
14. Al-Fayez SF, Salleh M, Ardawi M, Zahran FM. Effects of sheesha and cigarette smoking on pulmonary function of Saudi males and females. Trop Geogr Med 1988;40(2):115-23. [PubMed
15. Lubin JH, Qiao YL, Taylor PR, Yao SX, Schatzkin A, Mao BL, et al. Quantitative evaluation of the radon and lung cancer association in a case control study of Chinese tin miners. Cancer Res 1990;15(1):174-80. [Article
16. Inhorn MC, Buss KA. Ethnography, epidemiology and infertility in Egypt. Soc Sci Med 1994;39(5):671-86. [Article
17. Taraghi Jah S, Hamdiye M, Yaghubi M. Predictor factors of smoking and hookah use in governmental universities. J Fac Med, Shaheed Beheshti Univ Med Sci Health Serv 2011;34(4):249-56.
18. Alami A, Rezaeian-Kochi MH, Moshki M. Applicatin of Theory of Planned Behavior in Predictig Intentin and Actin of Preventig Tobacco Use among Students of Gonabad University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot Winter 2016;3(4):340- 8. [Article
19. Dehdari T, Jafari A, Joveyni H. Students’ perspectives in Tehran University of Medical Sciences about factors affecting smoking hooka. RJMS 2012;19(35. [Article
20. RezaKhani mogaddam H, Shojaezadah D, Sadeghi R, Pahlevanzadah B, Shakouri moghaddam R, Fatehi V. Survey of Prevalence and Causes of the Trend of Hookah Smoking in Tehran University Students of Medical Sciences 2010-2011. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences 2011;11(4).
21. Bagheri Nesami M, Sabourian Jouybari S, Mirani SH, Alizadeh M. A Study on the Relationship between High-risk Behaviors and Academic Achievement and Identifiation of Associated Factors among Students at Nasibeh School of Nursing and Midwifery, Sari, Iran. Tabari J Prev Med 2015;1(2):20-30.
22. Barati M, Niknami S, Hidarnia A, Allahverdipour H. Predictors of tobacco smoking in male adolescents in Hamadan based on the Theory of Planned Behavior. JECH 2014;1(3):28-37. [Article
23. Barati M, Allahverdipour H, Moeini B, Farhadi NA, Mahjub H, Jalilian F. Assertiveness Skills Training Effiiency on College Students’ Persuasive Subjective Norms against Substance Abuse. Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences 2011;18(2):40-9.
24. Sharma M, Romas JA. Theoretical Foundations of Health Education And Health Promotion. 2st ed. USA: Jones and Bartlet publishers:2008.
25. Allahverdipour H, Heidarnia AR. Healthy Behaviors: Beliefs and Attitudes. 1st ed. Hamedan: Medical Sciences University Publisher; 2003, PP: 20-60.
26. Conner M, Armitage CJ. Extending the theory of planned behavior: A review and avenues for further research. J Appl Soc Psychol 1998;25(15):1429-64.
27. Bashirian S, Hidarnia A, Allahverdi Pour H, Hajizadeh E. Application of Theory of Planned Behavior in Predicting Factors of Substance Abuse in Adolescents. J Fasa Univ Med Sci 2012;2(3):156-62.
28. Joveyni H, Dehdari T, Gohari MR, Gharibnavaz H. Attitudes, Subjective Norms, and Perceived Behavioral Control of College Students about Hookah Smoking Cessation. J Health Syst Res 2013;8(7):1311-21.
29. Saeed-Firoozabadi M, Tahmasebi R, Noroozi A. Predicing Factors on Coninued Intenion of Waterpipe Smoking Among Women in Bushehr Using the Theory of Planned Behavior. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2014;2(4):260-9.
30. Mohammadi Zeydi I, Pakpour-Hagiagha A. Applicatin of the theory of planned behavior for the preventin of substance abuse among male adolescents Iran J Health Educ Health Promot Winter 2016;3(4):298- 310.
31. Karimy M, Niknami S, Heidarnia AR, Hajizadeh I, Montazeri A. Prevalence and Determinants of Male Adolescents’ Smoking in Iran: An Explanation Based on the Theory of Planned Behavior. Iran Red Cres Med J 2013;15(3):187-93.
32. Moemen Nasab M, Najafi SS, Kaveh MH, Ahmadpoor F. Prevalence of risk behavior in students of academy centers of Khoramabad city in 2005. Yafteh 2006;8(2):23-30.
33. Almerie MQ, Matar HE, Salam M, Morad A, Abdulaal M, Koudsi A, et al. Cigarettes and waterpipe smoking among medical students in Syria: a cross-sectional study. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2008;12(9):1085-91.
34. Alami A, Rezaeian-Kochi MH, Moshki M. Applicatin of Theory of Planned Behavior in Predictig Intentin and Actin of Preventig Tobacco Use among Students of Gonabad University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot Winter 2016;3(4):340- 8.
35. Al-Turki YA. Smoking habits among medical students in central Saudi Arabia. Saudi Med J 2006;27(5):700-3.
36. Chatkin J, Chatkin G. Learning about smoking during medical school: are we still missing opportunities? Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2009;13(4):429-37.
37. Ajzen I. The theory of planned behavior. Organ Behav Hum Decis Process 1991;50(2):179-211.
38. Khor Poh Y, Norshidah BH, Fazreenizam BI, Aimy Iryany Mohd AN, Noraini AK, Aqirah A, et al. Contributory factors to the smoking of shisha among teenagers in the Perak city of Ipoh: a preliminary qualitative survey. Int J PublicHealth Res 2012;2(1):80-4.
39. Shihadeh A, Azar S, Antonios C, Haddad A. Towards a topographical model of narghile water-pipe cafe smoking: a pilot study in a high socioeconomic status neighborhood of Beirut, Lebanon. Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2004;79(1):75-82.
40. Kardia SL, Pomerleau CS, Rozek LS, Marks JL. Association of parental smoking history with nicotine dependence, smoking rate, and psychological cofactors in adult smokers. Addict Behav 2003;28(8):1447-52. [Article
41. Nazari M, Hosseini MR, Kaveh MH. The Impact of Educatin on Smoking Refrain Based on the Theory of Planned Behavior on Shiraz High School Students’ Attides. Journal of health sciences and surveillance system 2013;1(2):83-8. [Article
42. Higgins A, Conner M. Understanding adolescent smoking: The role of the Theory of Planned Behaviour and implementaion intenions. Psychol Health Med 2003;8(2):173-86.
43. Godin G, Kok G. The theory of planned behavior: a review of its applicaions to health-related behaviors. Am J Health Promot 1996;11(2):87-98. [PubMed
44. Collins SE, Witkiewitz K, Larimer ME. The theory of planned behavior as a predictor of growth in risky college drinking. JSAD. 2011;72(2):322. [PubMed
45. Van De Ven MO, Engels RC, Oten R, Van Den Eijnden RJ. A longitudinal test of the theory of planned behavior predicing smoking onset among asthmaic and non-asthmaic adolescents. IJBM 2007;30(5):435-45.
46. Malmberg M, Overbeek G, Vermulst AA, Monshouwer K, Vollebergh WA, Engels RC. The theory of planned behavior: Precursors of marijuana use in early adolescence?. Drug Alcohol Depend 2012;123((1-3)):22-8.
47. Topa G, Moriano JA. Theory of planned behavior and smoking: Meta-analysis and SEM model. Substance abuse and rehabilitaion 2010;1(23):23-33 [PubMed
48. Tavousi M, Heydarnia AR, Montazeri A, Taremian F, H. A, Haeri AA. Distinction between Two Controls Constructs: An Application of the Theory Of Planned Behavior For Substance Abuse Avoidance In Adolescents. Ofogh-E-Danesh 2009;15(3):36-44.
49. Todd. J, Mullan B. Using the Theory of Planned Behaviour and Prototype Willingness Model to Target Binge Drinking in Female Undergraduate University Students. Addict Behav 2011;36(10):980- [Article