1. Ogden CL, Carroll MD, Fryar CD, Flegal KM. Prevalence of obesity among adults and youth: United States, 2011--2014. NCHS Data Brief 2015;219(219):1–8. [Article
2. Organization WH. Obesity: preventing and managing the global epidemic. WHO 2000.
3. Rahmani A, Sayehmiri K, Asadollahi K, Sarokhani D, Islami F, Sarokhani M. Investigation of the prevalence of obesity in Iran: A systematic review and meta-analysis study. Acta Medica Iranica 2015; 53 (10):596-607. [Article
4. Bouchard C, Blair SN, Haskell W. Physical activity and health. 2nd ed. Human Kinetics; 2012.
5. Neymotin F, Nemzer LR. Locus of control and obesity. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 2014; 5: 1-4. doi: 10.3389/fendo.2014.00159 [PubMed
6. Stenström U, Andersson PO. Smoking, blood glucose control, and locus of control beliefs in people with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2000; 50 (2):103–7.
7. Jennie N, Jane W. Health promotion: foundations for practice. Edinburgh: Baillière Tindall; 2002.
8. Maddah SSB, Khankeh H, Bahrami F, Hesam Zadeh A, Dalvandi N, others. The Health-Oriented Lifestyle in Islamic Culture. J Qual Res Heal Sci 2013; 1 (4):332–43.
9. Baker D. Health Promotion in Nursing Practice. Fam Communit Health 2007; 30 (1):85–6.
10. Chaney D. Cosmopolitan art and cultural citizenship. Theory, Cult Soc 2002; 19 (1–2):157–74.
11. Lock CA, Lecouturier J, Mason JM, Dickinson HO. Lifestyle interventions to prevent osteoporotic fractures: a systematic review. Osteoporos Int 2006; 17 (1):20–8. [Article
12. Rocco A, Nardone G. Diet, H pylori infection and gastric cancer: evidence and controversies. World J Gastroenterol 2007; 13 (21):2901.
13. Dutta-Bergman MJ. An alternative approach to social capital: Exploring the linkage between health consciousness and community participation. Health Commun 2004; 16 (4):393–409. [Article
14. Pol LG, Thomas RK. The demography of health and health care. Springer Science & Business Media; 2000.
15. Krejcie R V, Morgan DW. Determining sample size for research activities. Educ Psychol Meas 1970; 30 (3):607–10. [Article
16. Fontaine KR. Cheskin LJ. Self-Efficacy, Attendance, And Weight Loss In Obesity Treatment. J of Addict Behav 1997; 22 (4):567-70.
17. Hajizade Mimandi M, Dehghan Chenari M. Health-oriented lifestyle and marital satisfaction among married women in Yazd. J of Women Arts Cult 2015; 7 (1):61–76
18. Wallston KA, Wallston BS, DeVellis R. Development of the multidimensional health locus of control (MHLC) scales. Heal Educ Behav 1978; 6 (1):160–70. [PubMed
19. Ubbiali A, Donati D, Chiorri C, Bregani V, Cattaneo E, Maffei C, et al. The usefulness of the Multidimensional Health Locus of Control Form C (MHLC-C) for HIV+ subjects: an Italian study. AIDS Care 2008; 20 (4):495–502.
20. Hassanzadeh R, Toliati M, Hosseini H, Davari F. Relationship between Health Locus of Control and Health Behaviors. IJPCP 2006; 12 (3):277-281. [Article
21. Hu FB, Stampfer MJ, Manson JE, Grodstein F, Colditz GA, Speizer FE, et al. Trends in the incidence of coronary heart disease and changes in diet and lifestyle in women. N Engl J Med 2000; 343 (8):530–7. [PubMed
22. Taghaddosi M, Vali GR. Behavioral habits and ischemic heart disease in Kashan, 1995. Feyz 2003; 7 (2):43-49 [Persian].
23. Potter PA, Perry A, Stockert P, Hall A. Fundamentals of nursing. Ninth ed. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2016.
24. Tol A, Tavassoli E, Shariferad GR, Shojaeezadeh D, others. Health-promoting lifestyle and quality of life among undergraduate students at school of health, Isfahan university of medical sciences. J Educ Health Promot 2013; 2 (1):11. [PubMed
25. Arcelus J, Haslam M, Farrow C, Meyer C. The role of interpersonal functioning in the maintenance of eating psychopathology: a systematic review and testable model. Clin Psychol Rev 2013; 33 (1):156–67. [PubMed
26. Hoffart A. A residential interpersonal treatment for social phobia. Nova Publishers; 2007.
27. Gharipour M, Mohamadifard N, Asgary SNG. The prevalence of obesity and cardiovascular risk factor in Isfahan. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci 2003; 26 (1):53–64.
28. Salem Z, Sheikh Fathollahi M, Sajjadi A. An epidemiological study on obesity and central obesity among adults above 30 yerse old in Refsanjan. In: Proceeding of the Second Congress on Prevention of non-Contagions Diseases, Tehran, Iran. 2001.
29. Azadbakht L, Mirmiran P MNFAF. A Correlation at study on obesity in Tehran’s Adults: Tehran Lipid Study. Proceeding Second Congr Prev nonContagions Dis Tehran, Iran. 2001;