1. Namazi A, Alizadeh S, Kouchakzadeh-Talami S. The correlation between general health, emotional intelligence and academic achievement together on midwifery students. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery. 2015;4(2):20-8.
2. Shadi M, Peyman N, Taghipour A, Tehrani H. Predictors of the academic stress and its determinants among students based on the theory of planned behavior. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2017;20(1):87-98.7. [DOI:10.22038/jfmh.2017.10060
3. Mosavy M. The comparative study of health status of medical students and para-medical students trainee. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2004;6(1):101-7.
4. Sohrabi M-R, Malih N, Karimi H-R, Hajihashemi Z. Effect of General Medical Degree Curricular Change on Mental Health of Medical Students: A Concurrent Controlled Educational Trial. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry. 2019;14(1):40-6. [DOI:10.18502/ijps.v14i1.421
5. Shahabinejad M, Sadeghi T, Salem Z. Assessment the mental health of Nursing. Journal of Nursing Education. 2016;4(2):29-37. [DOI:10.21859/ijpn-04024
6. McCullough ME, Laurenceau JP. Gender and the natural history of self-rated health: a 59-year longitudinal study. Health psychology: official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association. 2004;23(6):651-5. [DOI:10.1037/0278-6220.127.116.111
7. Manderbacka K, Kåreholt I, Martikainen P, Lundberg O. The effect of point of reference on the association between self-rated health and mortality. Social science & medicine. 2003;56(7):1447-52. [DOI:10.1016/S0277-9536(02)00141-7
8. Bakouei S, Bakouei F, Raisi M, Ahmari Tehrani H, Dehghan H. Self-reported Health and Health-promoting Behaviors in Women of Reproductive Age. Journal of Babol University Of Medical Sciences. 2017;19(3):29-37. [DOI:10.1177/0272684X17747053
9. Tavabi AA, Iran-Pour E. The association between religious beliefs and mental health amongst medical students. JPMA The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. 2011;61(2):135-8.
10. Tavakolizadeh J, Khodadadi Z. Assessment of mental health among freshmen entering the first semester in Gonabad University of Medical Sciences in 2009-2010. The horizon of medical sciences. 2010;16(2):45-51.
11. Alimohammadzadeh K, Akhlaghdoust M, Bahrainian SA, Mirzaei A. Survey on Mental Health of Iranian Medical Students: A Cross-sectional Study in Islamic Azad University. Shiraz E-Medical Journal. 2017;18(7). [DOI:10.5812/semj.14929
12. Zare N, Parvareh M, Nouri B, Namdari M. Mental health status of Iranian university students using the GHQ-28: a meta-analysis. Sci J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci. 2016 Jan 1;21:1-6.
13. Namdar areshtanab H, ebrahimi H, sahebihagh M, arshadi bostanabad M. Mental Health and Its Relationship with Academic Achievement in Students of Tabriz Nursing-Midwifery Faculty. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2013;13(2):146-52.
14. Hadavi M, Yazdani M, Khodadadi A, Hashemi Z, Aminzadeh F. Comparison of the Mental Health Status of First-and last-year students of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedical Faculty of Rafsanjan based on SCL90 in 2012. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2014;13(6):549-60.
15. TABRIZIZADEH M, YASINI AS, Rostamzade P, Zare M. The mental health status of students of Medicine and Dentistry; a study in Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, Iran.
16. Akbarpoor zanghalani MB, khodayari shouti S, Malekzadeh A. The Relationship between Mental Health and Achievement Motivation among the Students of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Development Strategies in Medical Education. 2016;3(2):14-24.
17. Moradi A, Alilou M, Peyroovi M. Reviews General Health the Country University Students. Procceding of the First Seminar on Mental Health. 2002; Tehran, Ministry of Science. Research and Technology. [In Persian].
18. Ghaderi M, Hardani F, Nasiri M, Fakouri E. Assessment of mental health and its related factors in Jiroft students of higher education centers in 2013. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2015;13(10):949-60.
19. Solhi M, Mohammadali L. Status of Anger Control Skills in Students. Military Caring Sciences Journal. 2016 Mar 15;2(4):238-45. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.mcs.2.4.238
20. Najafi Kalyani M, Pourjam E, Jamshidi N, Karimi S, Najafi Kalyani V. Survey of stress, anxiety, depression and self-concept of students of Fasa University of medical sciences, 2010. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2013 Sep 15;3(3):235-40.
21. Rezaei-Adryani M, Azadi A, Ahmadi F, Azimi A. Comparison level of stress, Anxiety, Depression and quality of life in dormitory resident students. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2007;4(2):31-8.
22. Ghasemnegad SM, Barchordary M. Frequency of anxiety and its relation with depression and other individual characteristics in nursing students. Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midwifery. 2012;22(2):0-.
23. Zare N, Daneshpajooh F, Amini M, Razeghi M, Fallahzadeh MH. The relationship between self-esteem, general health and academic achievement in students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Iranian journal of medical education. 2007 Jun 15;7(1):59-67.
24. Asgari F, Mirzaee M, Tabari R, Kazemnejad Leili E. Self-esteem in students of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. Research in Medical Education. 2016 Jul 15;8(2):18-26. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.8.2.18
25. Azizi M, Khamseh F, Rahimi A, Barati M. The relationship between self-esteem and depression in nursing students of a selected medical university in Tehran. IJPN. 2013; 1 (1) :28-34 .
26. Hosseini MA, Dejkam M, Mirlashari J. Correlation between Academic Achievement and Self-esteem in Rehabilitation Students in Tehran University of Social Welfare & Rehabilitation. Iranian journal of medical education. 2007 Jun 15;7(1):137-42.
27. afshari Z, rakhshani M. Factors related to mental health of students in Zabol University of Medical Sciences. J Neyshabur Univ Med Sci. 2014 Aug 1;2(3):28-36.
28. Hadavi M, Yazdani M, Khodadadi A, Hashemi Z, Aminzadeh F. Comparison of the Mental Health Status of First-and last-year students of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedical Faculty of Rafsanjan based on SCL90 in 2012. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2014;13(6):549-60.
29. Parvizifard AA, Shakeri J, Sadeqhi K, Ameri MR, Nezhadjafar P. Psychiatric disorders in first year students of Kermanshah University of medical sciences (2002). Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences (J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci). 2006 Jul 6;10(2).
30. Sadeghian E, Farhadi Nasab A, Falahinia GH. The study of mental health status in students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences in 2006. Journal of Evolution and Development of Medical Education. 2009;1(1):44-53.
31. Hosseinian M, Noury R, Moghadasin M, Esalatmanesh S. Study of the mediating role of mental health and motives for substance use in the relationship between adjustment to university and cigarette and water-pipe use among the students. Feyz Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. 2018;22(2):192-205.
32. Jahani Hashemi H, Rahimzadeh Mirmahalleh S, Ghafelehbashy H, Sarichloo ME. Investigating the mental health of the first-and last-year students of QUMS (2005). The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. 2008 Aug 10;12(2):42-9.
33. Zolfaghari, A. R., D. Fathi and M. Hashemi (2011). "The Study of Mental Health Status of Payame-Noor University Students in Toyserkan, Iran." Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 30: 1795-1797. . [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.10.345