1. Kotler P, Armstrong G. Principles of Marketing, translated by Bahman Foroozandeh.Tehran: amukhteh’ Publishing. 2018
2. Peattie K, Peattie S. Social marketing: A pathway to consumption reduction?. Journal of Business Research. 2009 Feb 1;62(2):260-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.jbusres.2008.01.033
3. Wall AP. Government demarketing: different approaches and mixed messages. European Journal of Marketing. 2005 May 1;39(5/6):421-7. [DOI:10.1108/03090560510590647
4. Sodhi K. Has marketing come full circle? Demarketing for sustainability. Business strategy series. 2011 Jul 5;12(4):177-85. [DOI:10.1108/17515631111155133
5. Rezaei Jaberee S, Hassani L, Aghamolaei T, Mohseni S, Islamic H. Study on the Effect of Educational Intervention based on Health Belief Model to Prevent the Arbitrary Use of Drugs in Women Referring to Health Centers of Bandar Abbas. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2018 Apr 15;6(1):1-1.
6. Aminshokravi F, Tavafian S, Moayeri A. Assessing Related Factors on the Illicit Use of Medications in Abbas Abad City (mazandaran): A Cross Sectional Study. scientific journal of ilam university of medical sciences. 2014 Oct 15;22(5):11-9.
7. Heydaratabar R, Hatefnia E, Kazem Nezhad A. The Knowledge and Factors Associated with Self-Medication Behavior of Mothers with Children Under Two Years Have Referred to Health Centers in City of Firuoz Kuh Based on the Health Belief Model. aumj. 2016; 5 (2) :95-102 [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.aums.5.2.95
8. URL: http://aums.abzums.ac.ir/article-1-420-fa.html 8. Jalilian F, Hazavehei SM, Vahidinia A, Moghimbeigi A, zinat MF, mirzaei AM. Study of causes of self-medication among Hamadan Province Pharmacies Visitors. Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences & Health Services. 2013; 20(2): 160-166.
9. Ghafouri M, Yaghubi M, Lashkardoost H, Seyed Sharifi SH. The prevalence of self medication among students of Bojnurd universities and its related factors in 2013. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;5:1136. [DOI:10.29252/jnkums.5.5.S5.1129
10. Ahmadi S, Mokhtari M, Karimian S. Sociological Analysis of Gender Differences on Self-Medication in Yasouj. Journal of Women and Society. 2017; 8(3): 33-50.
11. Mahdavinoor H, Donkob M.
12. Programming Modification of Drug Consumption Pattern Based on Religious Teachings, National Interests, and Attention to Deprived People. Hakim Health Sys Res . 2017; 20 (1) :17-26
13. Rahbar A, Gharlipour Z, Arsang JS, Ebrazeh A, Kazazlou Z. Perceived Benefits and Barriers about Self-medication among Women Referring to Health Center in Qom City-2016.
14. Margdari Nejad M, Kazemi SB, Khosravi M, Sanagoo A, Jouybari L. The Prevalence of Non-Prescription Drugs and Related Factors in Students of Medical Sciences in 1392. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2017 Feb;29(104):66-74. [DOI:10.29252/ijn.29.104.66
15. Creswell JW, Poth CN. Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five approaches. Sage publications; 2017 Jan 10.
16. Valibeyghi H. Promotional Policies for Exports of High-Tech Industries in Selected Countries. Quarterly Commercial Reviews. 2009;37:9-28.
17. Zarei G, Parsamehr B. Identification of effective factors on the development of export of medical equipment using grounded theory. Journal of Healthcare Management; 2018 Nov 22; 9(3):7-17.
18. Behroozpour A, Shams M, Mousavi M, Ostovar R, Maleki M. Self-Medication Among Women in Yasouj City and Factors Associated with it: A Preliminary Study for Designing an Intervention Based on Health Belief Model. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2016 Dec 15;14(3):97-108.
19. Peykar Z, Mohammadi A. Economic and Institutional Factors Affecting Self Curing and Self-medication in Shahrekord. Healthy breeze. 2016; 4(4):7-14.
20. Tahergorabi Z, Kiani Z, Moodi M. Epidemiological study of self-medication and its associated factors in visitors to Birjand pharmacies, 2015. Journal of Birjand university of medical sciences. 2016; 23(2):158-169.
21. Badiger S, Kundapur R, Jain A, Kumar A, Pattanshetty S, Thakolkaran N, Bhat N, Ullal N. Self-medication patterns among medical students in South India. The Australasian medical journal. 2012;5(4):217.
22. Ocan M, Obuku EA, Bwanga F, Akena D, Richard S, Ogwal-Okeng J, Obua C. Household antimicrobial self-medication: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the burden, risk factors and outcomes in developing countries. BMC public health. 2015 Dec;15(1):742. [DOI:10.1186/s12889-015-2109-3
23. Rezayi JS, Hasani L, mohseni S. The Prevalence of self-medication and identify the reason of it in women referring to health centers in Bandar Abbas 2016. Scientific Journal of the Medical Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2016; 34(1): 53-61.
24. Najafipour R, Shishehbor F, Ahmadinia H, Rezaeian M. The Frequency of Self-Medication in Medical Students of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2016. Journal of Rafsanjanuniversity of medical sciences. 2017; 17:331-344.
25. Alipour Z, Eskandari N, Izadi Tamhe A, Faezipour A, Abedini Z, Khoramirad Rad A. Relationship between personality characteristics and use of antibiotics. Journal of Holistic Nursing And Midwifery. 2015 Sep 15;25(3):46-54.
26. Afshary P, Mohammadi S, Koshteh S, Pajohideh SZ, Tabesh H. Survey on prevalence and causes of self-medication in women referring to health centers in Ahwaz, in 2013. ISMJ. 2015 Nov 15;18(5):1034-44.