1. 1 zarrinkolah A, Dashti F, Abedi H, Masoudi SM. A Study of Puberty Health Literacy Level of the First 14-16 Year Girls Grade High School Students in the Eghlid City. Journal of Health Literacy. 2016;1(3):164-71. [DOI:10.22038/jhl.2016.10964
2. 2 Hoyt LT, Niu L, Pachucki MC, Chaku N. Timing of puberty in boys and girls: implications for population health. SSM-population health. 2020;10:100549. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssmph.2020.100549
3. 3 Ebrahimi F, Aghamolaei T, Abedini S, Rafati S. Effect of Educational Intervention Using Mobile on Life Style of Women Who Referred to Health Centers in Bandar Abbas. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2017;5(2):81-9. [DOI:10.30699/acadpub.ijhehp.5.2.81
4. 4 Alimohammadi M, Samani LN. The Effects of Multimedia-Based Puberty Health Education on Male Students' Self-Esteem in the Middle School. International Journal of Community Based Nursing and Midwifery. 2019;7(2):109.
5. 5 Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi S, Mirghafourvand M, Rahmani A, Seidi S, Saffari E, Mahini M, et al. The effect of software on knowledge and performance of teenage girls toward puberty hygiene: a randomized controlled trial. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2014; 14(2):110-121.
6. 6 Khatirpasha S. Puberty Health Education and Female Students' Self-efficacy. Journal of Client-Cen-tered Nursing Care. 2019;5(4):231-8.
7. 7 Moodi M, Zamanipour N, Sharifirad G-R, Shahnazi H. Evaluating puberty health program effect on knowledge increase among female intermediate and high school students in Birjand, Iran. Journal of education and health promotion. 2013;2. [DOI:10.4103/2277-9531.120851
8. 8 Akhavan Karbasi SSM. Educational assessment about puberty health and efficacy face to fac education and platelet in increase theirs aknowledge in the girl's student. Iranian Journal of pediatrics; 2003; 13: 68-82
9. 9 Sedghi Sabet M, Hasavari F, Saied Fazel Poor IF. A Survey of Knowledge, Attitude, and Health Behaviour of Girl Studeuts about Puberty. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences 2003; 12(47): 31-8
10. 10 Olfati F, Aligholi S. A study on educational needs of teenage girls regarding the reproductive health and determination of proper strategies in achieving the target goals in Qazvin. Journal of Qazvin Uni Med Sci 2008; 12(2): 76-82.
11. 11 Crockett LJ, Deardorff J, Johnson M, Irwin C, Petersen AC. Puberty education in a global context: knowledge gaps, opportunities, and implications for policy. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 2019;29(1):177-95. [DOI:10.1111/jora.12452
12. 12 Kaplan EB. Women's perceptions of the adolescent experience. Adolescence. 1997;32(127):715.
13. 13 Whitehead D. A social cognitive model for health education/health promotion practice. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2001;36(3):417-25. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.01973.x
14. 14 Vahedian-Shahroodi M, Tehrani H, Robat-Sarpooshi D, GHolian-Aval M, Jafari A, Alizadeh-Siuki H. The impact of health education on nutritional behaviors in female students: An application of health belief model. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education. 2019:1-13.. [DOI:10.1080/14635240.2019.1696219
15. 15 Fisher JD, Fisher WA, Bryan AD, Misovich SJ. Information-motivation-behavioral skills model-based HIV risk behavior change intervention for inner-city high school youth. Health Psychology. 2002;21(2):177. [DOI:10.1037/0278-6126.96.36.199
16. 16 Alizadeh Siuki H, Jadgal K, Shamaeian Razavi N, Zareban I, Heshmati H, Saghi N. Effects of Health Education Based on Health Belief Model on Nutrition Behaviors of Primary School Students in Torbat e Heydariyeh City in 2012. Journal of Health. 2015;5(4):289-99.
17. 17 Ahmadpour H, Mahri B, Shojaeezadeh D. The Effect of Nutrition Education in Pregnancy Based on Health Belief Model on Knowledge, Attitudes of Women Referring to Health Centers in Gonbad Kavoos. Journal of Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences, 2013; 3(2): 73-77
18. 18 Shojaezadeh D, Naeimi M, Noori K, Khalili Z, Haghverdi A. Survey of the effect of education based on the Health Belief Model (HBM) on knowledge, perception and performance about having breakfast of primary school student boys. Journal of Health. 2015;6(2):144-53.
19. 19 Sadeghi Sedeh B, Rabiei Z, Razavi H. Effects of health belief model components in general physicion rational prescribing of Chaharmahal va Bakhtiary province. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2015;21(128):37-46.
20. 20 Torshizi L, Anooshehm, Ghofranipour, Ahmadi F, Hooshirarad A. Effect of Education Based on Health Belief Model on Osteoporosis Prevention in Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Nursing, 2009; 22(59): 98-102
21. 21 Karimi M, Ghofranipor F, Heidarnia A. The effect of health education based on health belief model on preventive actions of AIDS on addict in Zarandieh. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2009;18(70):64-73.
22. 22 Hazavehei S, Taghdisi M, Saidi M. Application of the Health Belief Model for osteoporosis prevention among middle school girl students, Garmsar, Iran. Education for health. 2007;20(1):23.
23. 23 Hallberg U, Camling E, Zickert I, Robertson A, Berggren U. Dental appointment no shows: why do some parents fail to take their children to the dentist? international journal of paediatric dentistry; 2008; 18(1): 27-34.
24. 24 Lajunen T, Rasanen M. Can social psychological models be used to promote bicycle helmet use among teenagers? A comparison of the Health Belief Model, Theory of Planned Behavior and the Locus of Control. Journal of Safety Research; 2004; 35(1):23-115. [DOI:10.1016/j.jsr.2003.09.020
25. 25 Sharifzadeh G, Moodi M, AliAbadi H. The impact of the education based on health belief model on preventive behaviors of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever among rural women from the city of Sarbishe. Journal of Health Sciences and Technology. 2017;1(1):23-9.
26. 26 Farahani F. The Effect of Education Based on Health Belief Model on Adherence to Diet in Patients with Diabetes, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, 2016; 18)2): 110-112
27. 27 Gorramoodi Gh. Ashkaran, The Effect of an Educational Intervention Based on the Health Belief Model on the Prevention of Domestic Violence in Secondary School Students of Tehran. Journal of Nursing, 2016; 9(1): 32-3
28. 28 Sharifi R, Hazavi M, Hassanzadeh S. The Effect of Health Education Based on the Health Belief Model on Preventive Measures of Smoking in High School Students. Journal of Rawvarvand Danesh, Arak University of Medical Sciences, 2007; 1(10): 69-72
29. 29 Shirzadi S. et al. The Effect of Education Based on Health Belief Model on Physical Maturity Promotion of Adolescent Girls in Wellness Centers in Tehran. Journal of Education and Community Health, 2014; 1(4): 30-35