1. Alami A, Rezaeian-Kochi M-H, Moshki M. Application of Theory of Planned Behavior in Predicting Intention and Action of Preventing Tobacco Use among Students of Gonabad University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2016;3(4):340-8.
2. Hasani M, Sahabi B, Faraji Dizaji S, Abdoli, Gh. Investigating the effect of (tax) pricing policies on tobacco consumption.tax Research paper. 2017; 36: 136-148.
3. Shoaybi M. The study of social solidarity status. Journal of Khalkhal Social Science Association .2016;3: 243-259
4. Woolf SH. Social policy as health policy. Jama. 2009;301(11):1166-9. [DOI:10.1001/jama.2009.320
5. Akbari A. The Role of Social Capital in Participation - Investigating the Impact of Social Capital on Political, Social Participation.2004; Faculty of Social Sciences. University of Tehran
6. Tucker JS, Green HD, Zhou AJ, Miles JN, Shih RA, D'Amico EJ. Substance use among middle school students: Associations with self-rated and peer-nominated popularity; Journal of adolescenc.2018; 34(3): 513-519. [DOI:10.1016/j.adolescence.2010.05.016
7. Madani A, Aghamolayi T, Madani M, Zaraei F. The study of Prevalence of smoking and its internal and external factors in high school students in Bandar Abbas; Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2015; 2(4): 40-49.
8. Ziyaedini H, Ziyaedini MR. Epidemiology of Tobacco Use and Its Relationship to Some Demographic Factors in a Rural Area of Kerman. Journal of Mental Health Principles. 2006; 8(29): 22-17.
9. Sharifirad Gh. The Status of Cigarette Smoking Based on Interdisciplinary Model Constructions Among Male Students. Journal of Mental Health Principles. 2011; 13(52): 396-395.
10. Mohamadi Zeydi I, Pakpor Haji AA. The Effect of Planned Behavior Theory-Based Education on Smoking Intention in High School Students. Research and Health. 2013; 3(4): 550-550. [Persian]
11. Severin Werner J, Tankard James W. Communication theories: origins, methods, and uses in the mass media. Translated by Alireza Dehghan, Fourth edition, Tehran: Publications of Tehran University; 2003.
12. Fishbein M, Ajzen I. Belief, Attitude, Intention, and Behavior: An Introduction to Theory and Research. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley; 1975.
13. Rosenstock I, Strecher V, Becker M. The Health Belief Model and HIV risk behavior change. In: DiClemente RJ and Peterson JL (Eds.). Preventing AIDS: Theories and methods of behavioral interventions, New York: Plenum Press; 1994. [DOI:10.1007/978-1-4899-1193-3_2
14. Hakim Sh, Chowdhury MAB, Uddin MdJ. Correlates of attempting to quit smoking among adults in Bangladesh. Addict Behav Rep., 2018; 8: 1-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.abrep.2018.04.002