1. Strayer SM, Williams PM, Stephens MB, Yew KS. Learning PDA skills online is feasible and acceptable to clerkship students. Fam Med. 2008;40(10):696–9.
2. Dean K, Kickbusch I. Health related behavior in health promotion: utilizing the concept of self-care. Health Promot Int. 1995;10(1):35–40.
3. Taghdici MH, Dehdari T, Doshmangir L. Influencing factors on healthy lifestyle from viewpoint of elderly people. Qualitative study. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2013;7(27):47–58.
4. Hatami H. A Textbook of Health Education.2nd ed. Tehran: Tehran University, 1385; 19-36.
5. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Reliability and validity of Persian version of the health-promoting lifestyle profile. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2012;15;21(1):102-13.
6. Pender N. Murdaugh C. Parsons M. The health promotion model. Health promotion in nursing practice. 2002;4:59-79
7. Brhmndpvr F, Arestani, M. A Textbook of Instructions for media selection and training methods. Art Institute Brasa. Brasa Publications, Tehran 1391
8. Wyatt T, Krauskopf P. E-health and nursing: using smartphones to enhance nursing practice. Online Journal of Nursing Informatics (OJNI). 2012;16(2).
9. Putzer GJ. The effects of innovation factors on smartphone adoption among nurses in community hospitals. Perspectives in health information management/. AHIMA. American Health Information Management Association; 2010.
10. Cornelius FH. Handheld technology and nursing education: utilization of handheld technology in development of clinical decision-making in undergraduate nursing students.
11. Wu TT. Using smart mobile devices in social-network-based health education practice: a learning behavior analysis. Nurse Educ Today. 2014;34(6):958–63.
12. Son KY, Lee CM, Cho B, Lym YL, Oh SW, Chung W, et al. Effect of additional brief counselling after periodic health examination on motivation for health behavior change [corrected]. J Korean Med Sci. 2012;27(11):1285-91.
13. Abedi G, Naghibi A, Alizadeh M, Faghrzadeh H, Sharifi F, Rezaei Rad M, et al . Efficacy of the two educational methods: Traditional and electronic techniques in training of nutritional aspect to healthy life style in elderly. ijdld. 2013;13(1):9-20
14. Parizad N, Hemmati Maslakpak M, Khalkhali H R. The Effect of Tele-Education by Telephone and Short Message Service on Laboratory Parameters in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci. 2014; 14 (1) :7-17
15. Tiznobaik a, mirmolaei T, Kazemnejad a. The effects of the counseling on life style of menopausal women. 2013;22(77):52-59
16. Woollard J, Beilin L, Lord T, Puddey I, MacAdam D, Rouse I. A controlled trial of nurse counselling on lifestyle change for hypertensives treated in general practice: preliminary results. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 1995;22(6-7):466–8.
17. Nisbeth O, Klausen K, Andersen LB. Effectiveness of counselling over 1 year on changes in lifestyle and coronary heart disease risk factors. Patient Educ Couns. 2000;40(2):121-31.
18. Estebsari F,Shojaeizadeh D, Mostafaei D, Farahbakhsh M. Planning and evaluation of an educational program based on precede model to improve physical activity in female students. Hayat (Tehran). 2010;6(1):48–54.
19. Khalil A, Abdallah S. Harnessing social 19. Khalil A AS. Dynamics through persuasive technology to promote healthier lifestyle. Comput Human Behav. 2013;29(6):2674–81.
20. Yazdani M, Rezaei S, Pahlavanzadeh S. The effectiveness of stress management training program on depression, anxiety and stress of the nursing students. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2010;15(4):208–15.
21. Angerer P, Siebert U, Kothny W, Mühlbauer D, Mudra H, von Schacky C. Impact of social support, cynical hostility and anger expression on progression of coronary atherosclerosis. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000;36(6):1781–8.
22. Dennis CL. The effect of peer support on postpartum depression: a pilot randomized controlled trial. Can J Psychiatry. 2003;48(2):115–24.
23. Rajabi A GA, Ashrafpouri Z, Saadat M. Effects of counseling by mobile phone short message service (SMS) on reducing aggressive behavior in adolescence. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 46:(1138):142-52.
24. Asrami FS, Hamzehgardeshi Z, Shahhosseini Z. Health Promoting Lifestyle Behaviors in Menopausal Women: A Cross-Sectional Study. Glob J Health Sci. 2016;8(8):53486.
25. Midgley CF, Eccles JS. Change in teacherefficacy and student self-and task-related beliefs inmathematics during the transition to junior high school. J Educ Psychol. 1989;81(2):247–58.
26. AhmadizadehFini E MA, Alizadeh A, Ghanbarnejad A, AghamolaeiT. Effect of peer education on health promoting behaviors of junior highschool students Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2015;3(2):105-15.
27. Kheirjoo E JF, Ahadi H, Manisefat FF. Comparison of Health Promoting Lifestyle of Female Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients with Healthy Women and It's Relationship with Demographic Factors. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2013; 12(4):61-4
28. Sharifi-rad G, Hazavei M M, Hasan- zadeh A, Danesh-amouz A. The effect of health education based on health belief model on preventive actions of smoking in grade one, middle school students. amuj. 2007; 10 (1):79-86
29. Marzieh Absavaran SN, Iraj Zareban. Effect of training through lecture and mobile phone on Breast Self-Examination among nurses of Zabol Hospitals Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research2015;14(3):363-73.