1. Noohi E, KhandanM, Mirzazadeh A. Effective of electronic education on knowledge attitude and self-care in patient’s diabetic type 2 refer to diabetic center of Kerman University of medical science. Iran J Nurs Res 2011;6(22):73-80.
2. Bidi F, Hasanpour K, Ranjbarzadeh A. Kheradmand A.Effectiveness of Educational Program on Knowledge,Attitude, Self Care and Life Style in patients with type II Diabetes. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci 2012;19(4).
3. AbazariP, VANAKI Z, Mohammadi E, Amini M. Inadequate investment on management of diabetes education. J Res Med Sci 2012;17(8):792-8.
4. Parizad N,Hemati M, Khalkhali HR. Promoting Self-Care in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes:Tele-Education. Hakim Res J 2013;16(3):220-7.
5. Vosoghi Karkazloo N, Abootalebi Gh, Farahani B, Mohammadnezhad E, Sajjadi A. The study of self-care agency in patients with diabetes (Ardabil). Modern Care 2012;8(4):197-204.
6. Didarloo A,Shojaeizade D, Ardebli HE, Niknami S, Hajizadeh E, etal. Factors influencing women's behavior in diabetes self care diabetes clinic in khoy based on rational action theory developed. J Sch Public Health Inst Public Health Res2011;9(2):79-92.
7. Khazarloo S, Feizi A. Relation between self efficacy perceived and self care action in Diabetic patients refer to Uromiey diabetes clinic. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2011;10(3):369-75.
8. Rezasefat A, Mirhagjjou SN, Kohmanaee Sh, Kazemnejad E, Monfared A. Correlation between self-care and self-efficacy in adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Holist Nurs Midwifery 2013;24(72):18-24.
9. Hatamloo m, Poorsharifi H, Babapoor kheirodin J. Role of health focus in self-care behaviour control in diabetic type 2 people. J Tabriz Univ Medl Sci 2012;33(4):17-22.
10. MacKichan F,Paterson C, Henley WE, Britten N. Self-care in people with long term health problems: a community based survey. BMC Family Practice J 2011;12(53).
11. 1Mahmoodi A, Alavi M, N. Mousavi N. Investigate the relationship between self-care and with hemoglobin A1C in Diabetics. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac 2012;20(3):20-5.
12. Lin EH, Katon W, Von Korff M, Rutter C, Simon GE, etal. Relationship of Depression and Diabetes Self-Care, Medication Adherence, and Preventive Care. Diabetes Care J 2004;27(21):54-60. [DOI
13. Hatamloo m,Babapour J, Poorsharifi H. Health locus of control and causal trends in predicting self-care roles of people with diabetes. J Tabriz Uni Psychiatry 2010;5(19):32-53.
14. Anbari K, Ghanadi K, Kaviyani M, Montazeri R. Care and related factors in diabetic patients Khorramabad. Yafteh 2012;14(4):49-57.
15. Hamdzadeh S, Ezatti Z, Abedini ZH, Nasiri N.Coping Styles and Self-Care Behaviors among Diabetic Patients. Iran J Nurs 2013;25(80):24-33.
16. Kordi M, Banaei MS, Asgharipour N, Mazloom SR, Akhlaghi F. Prediction of self care behaviours of women pregnant giabetic based on self efficassy .Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2016;19(13):6-17.
17. Baji Z, Zamani F, Nouhjah S, Haghighizadeh MH. Self-care Behaviors and Related Factors in Women with Type 2 Diabetes. Iran J Endocrinal Metab 2015;16(6).
18. Moeini B,Teimouri P, Haji masoudi S,Afshari M,Moghadam M,etal. Analyse of self care behaviours and its related factors among diabetic patiants. Qom Unive Med Sci Journal 2016;10(4):48-57.
19. Bigdeli MA, Nazari S, Khodakarim S, Brodati H, MafI H, etal. Factors Associated with Self-care Behavior in Patients with Type II Diabetes. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2015;25(125):61-72.
20. Khosravan S, Njafi M, Alami A. Self care ability of women with diabetes who suffered from peripheral neuropathy and its related needs based on Orem’s self-care model. Medicai-Surgical Nursing Journal 2015;4(3): 44-51.
21. Firooz M, hoseini SJ, Hasanzade F, Kimiaie SA. Self-care of patient with diabetes type II. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci 2016;22(6).
22. Parham M, Rasooli A, Safaeipour R, Mohebi S. Assessment of effects of self-caring on diabetic patients in Qom diabetes association 2013. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci 2014;21(3).
23. SHakibazadeh E, Larigani B, SHojaeizadeh D, Frouzanfar M, KarimiShahanjerini A. The relationship between efficacy and perceived barriers to self-care functioning in patients with type 2 diabetes. J Hayat 2009;15(4):69-78.
24. Vazini H,Barati M. Predicting Factors Related to Self-care Behaviors among Type 2 Diabetic Patients based on Health Belief Model. J Torbate-heidariyeh Univ Med Sci 2013;1(4):16-25.
25. Shahbaz A, Maslakpak M, rahim Nejad R, Hamid Reza Khalkhali. THE EFFECT OF IMPLEMENTING OREM'S SELF-CARE PROGRAM ON SELF-CARE BEHAVIORS IN PATIENTS WITH DIABETIC FOOT ULCER. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2016;14(2).
26. Azizi M, Arsalani N, Mohammadi F, Hosseinzadeh S, Rajab A. The effect of self-care education on the control of diabetes complications, medications and HbA1C inadolescents with type 1 diabetes. Hayat 2016;22(4):350-61.
27. Ghasemi N, Namdari K, Ghoreyshiyan M, Amini M. The relationship between the expected (Valuable time) rates of adherence to self-care behaviors in type II diabetic patients. Daneshvar Med 2010;17(43).