1. Janfza M, Shiraze M. predict difficulty regulating emotions and self-control with predisposition to addiction. add Subst Abuse Research 2015; 11(33), 58-69 .
2. Najafi M, Farhoudian A, Elaiwi Wendy M, Ekhtearei, H, Mcah O. the Emotion Regulation in consumers methamphetamine with a history of risky behaviors and consumers with no history of risky
3. behaviors. Journal of Rehabilitation 2013; 14 (5),9-13
4. Dortaj F. the role of factors in new trends in drug abuse, welfare and social development planning quarterly. 2010; 7(4),152-.
5. Rambod M, Quds ben F, Behishtipur N, & et al. perceived social support and quality of sleep in nursing. Iran Journal of Nursing 2012; 25 (9), 12-23
6. Samira Poor P. examined the psychological stress due to the moderating role of perceived social support among nurses in the emergency department of a hospital. Iran Occ Health 2013; 10(4), 66-73 .
7. Schulz U, Schwartzberg R. Long- Term Effects of Spousal Support on Coping with Cancer after Surgery. Social Clinical Psychology J. 2014; 23(5), 716- 32. [DOI
8. Cohen S, Wills TA. Stress, socialsupport and buffering hypothesis. Psychological Bulletin; 2010, 98: 310-57. [DOI
9. Orozco V. Ethnic Identity, Perceived Social Support, Coping Strategies, University Environment, Cultural Congruity, and Resilience of Latina/o College Students. Ohio The Ohio State University; 2007.
10. Megan E, RobertsC, Michael H, BernsteinSuzanne M. the effects of eliciting implicit versus explicit social support among youths susceptible for late-onset smoking 2016, 62(3), 60–64.
11. Lorant V, Soto Rojas V, Bécares L, & et al. A social network analysis of substance use among immigrant adolescents in six European cities 2016;169(5), 58–65.
12. Pourmohamad reza tajrishi M, Mirzamanai Bafghi M. The relationship between brain activity and behavioral systems, social support and depression. Journal - Social Welfare 2008;7 (26),223- 243.
13. KarimiMoghaddam H, Hashemi T, Bayrami M. The role of irrational beliefs, self-efficacy and social support Recurrent substance abuse disorder. Faculty of Education and irresponsible valid Tabriz University, Master's thesis, 2009.
14. Lin C, Wu Z, Detels R. Family Support, Quality Of Life And Concurrent Substance Use Among Methadone Maintenance Therapy Clients In China. Journal of public health 2011, 2 6 9-2 7 4.
15. Hershberger A, Zapolski T, Aalsma MC. Social support as a buffer between discrimination and cigarette use in juvenile offenders, Addictive Behaviors 2016;59 (3),7-11. [DOI
16. Zimet GD, Powell SS, Farley GK, Werkman S, Berkoff KA. Psychometric characteristics of the Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support. Journal of Personality Assessment 1998, 55 (5):610-7.
17. Edwards LM. Measuring perceived social support in Mexican American Youth: Psychometric properties of the Multidimesional Scale of Perceived Social Support. Hispanic Journal of Behavioral Sciences 2004; 26 (6):187-94. [DOI
18. Bahremand M, Janajni P, Omrani A, Alikhani M. The Relationship of Family Functioning and Self-differentiation with Respect to Psychotropic Substances among Teenagers, Adv. Environ. Biol 2014, 8(6),1663-1668
19. Aghaeie M. The relationship between personality traits and problem-solving methods to industrial drug abuse among male students, master's thesis, Azad University of Kermanshah yet, 2015.
20. Javan Mard K. Factors influencing the tendency to use synthetic drugs among the students of the Faculty of Humanities University, Iranian Journal of Social Sciences 2015;44(12) 1-20.
21. Cole J, Logan T.K, & Walker R. Social Exclusion, Personal Control, Self-Regulation, and Stress among Substance Abuse Treatment Clients. Drug And AlcoholDependence; 2011; 113(4), 13-20. [DOI
22. Shuang Wu X, Hua Zhang Z, Zhao F, Jing Wang W, Feng Li Y. et al. Prevalence of Internet addiction and its association with social support and other related factors among adolescents in China, Journal of Adolescence 2016; 52 (3),103-111.
23. QuinnPatrick D,Fromme K.Self-Regulation as a Protective Factor against Risky Drinking and Sexual Behavior, Psychol Addict Behav 2010, 24(3): 376–385. [DOI
24. Perovi H, et al. The relationship between social support and mental health in students of Tehran University. Journal of Preventive Medicine 2010;69 (2), 11-23.
25. Groh DR, Jason LA, Keys C.B. Social Network Variables in Alcoholics Anonymous: A Literature Review. Journal of Clinical Psychology Review 2008,28 (3),430-450. [DOI