1. Amel Barez M, Maleki Saghouni N, sharifi F, Esmaily H, Babazadeh R. Investigation the relationship between self-esteem and breastfeeding self-efficacy in primiparous breastfeeding mothers referring to Mashhad medical centers. Journal of Health Literacy. 2020;5(3):36-45.
2. Williams AM, Suchdev PS. Assessing and improving childhood nutrition and growth globally. Pediatric Clinics. 2017;64(4):755-68. [DOI:10.1016/j.pcl.2017.03.001
3. Hazavehi m, Taheri m, Moeini b, Roshanaei g. Investigating causes of the infants' growth disorder (6-12 months) in Hamadan health centers based on Health Belief Model. Avicenna Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Care. 2013;21(3):68-76.
4. Schwarzenberg SJ, Georgieff MK. Advocacy for improving nutrition in the first 1000 days to support childhood development and adult health. Pediatrics. 2018;141(2). [DOI:10.1542/peds.2017-3716
5. Moradi F, Babazade T, Zebae N. Impact of Educational Intervention on Mothers Empowerment about Proper Nutrition among Infants under 2 years of age Covered By Health Homes of District 18 of Tehran Municipality. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2014;2(3):242-50..
6. Sachs JD. From millennium development goals to sustainable development goals. The lancet. 2012;379(9832):2206-11. [DOI:10.1016/S0140-6736(12)60685-0
7. Organization WH. UNICEF/WHO/The World Bank Group joint child malnutrition estimates: levels and trends in child malnutrition: key findings of the 2020 edition. 2020.
8. Khabiri R, Khosravi A, Elahi E, Khodayari Moez E, Rashidian A. Maternal Health Care based on Iran' Multiple Indicator Demographic and Health Survey (IrMIDHS-2010). Hakim Research Journal. 2014;17(1):67-77.
9. Abdalmaleki E, Abdi Z, Gohrimehr M, Alvandi R, Riazi Isfahani S, Ahmadnezhad E. Multiple Indicator Clustar Survey and Demographic and Health Survey in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: What Is the Iran's Situation in Terms of Implementation? Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2020;16(2):108-21.
10. Wagstaff A, Watanabe N. Socioeconomic inequalities in child malnutrition in the developing world. The World Bank; 2000. [DOI:10.1596/1813-9450-2434
11. Keane E, Layte R, Harrington J, Kearney PM, Perry IJ. Measured parental weight status and familial socio-economic status correlates with childhood overweight and obesity at age 9. PLoS One. 2012;7(8):e43503. [DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0043503
12. Abbott MB, Vlasses CH. Nelson textbook of pediatrics. Jama. 2011;306(21):2387-8. [DOI:10.1001/jama.2011.1775
13. van Ansem WJ, Schrijvers CT, Rodenburg G, van de Mheen D. Maternal educational level and children's healthy eating behaviour: role of the home food environment (cross-sectional results from the INPACT study). International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 2014;11(1):1-12. [DOI:10.1186/s12966-014-0113-0
14. Karen Glanz BKV, Sons JW. Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice. 4, editor2008. p.592
15. Nutbeam D, Harris E, Wise W. Theory in a nutshell: a practical guide to health promotion theories: McGraw-Hill; 2010
16. Bashirian S, Jalili M, Karimi-shahanjarini A, Soltanian A, Barati M. Effectiveness of Educational Program Based on Social Cognitive Theory Constructs to Promote Nutritional Behaviors among Pregnant Women in Tabriz. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2017;12(3):1-10.
17. Peyman N, Mahdizadeh M, Taghipour A, Esmaily H. Using of social cognitive theory: predictors of physical activity among women with diabetestype 2. Journal of Research and Health. 2013;3(2):345-54
18. Karimi- Shahanjarini A, Sharifi M, Bashirian S, Moghimbeigi A. Determinants of Healthy Snacks Choice by Mothers of 1-5 years old children in Hamadan Based on Social Cognitive Theory (SCT). Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2015;9(4):19-26.
19. Larson NI, Neumark-Sztainer DR, Story MT, Wall MM, Harnack LJ, Eisenberg ME. Fast food intake: longitudinal trends during the transition to young adulthood and correlates of intake. Journal of adolescent health. 2008;43(1):79-86. [DOI:10.1016/j.jadohealth.2007.12.005
20. Golshiri P, Sharifirad G, Baghernezhad F. Comparison of two methods of education (lecture and self learning) on knowledge and practice of mothers with under 3 year old children about growth monitoring and nutritional development stages. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011;10(5):927-36.
21. Anjomshoa H, Mirzai M, Iranpour A. The Application of Social Cognitive Theory on Mothers' Feeding Practices for Children Aged 6 to 24 Months old in Iran. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2018;6(7):7983-97.
22. Abbasian F, Omidvar N, Bondarianzadeh D, Rashidkhani B, Shakibazadeh E, Hashemi B. Effect of a school-based intervention based on social cognitive theory on fruit and vegetable consumption in middle school students in Tehran. Journal of hayat. 2012;17(4):73-84.
23. Yahyavi SH, Pourrahimi M. Impact of dietary behaviors and exercise activities education on the self-efficacy of middle school students. Medical Science Journal of Islamic Azad Univesity-Tehran Medical Branch. 2012;22(2):143-51.
24. Rolling TE, Hong M. The effect of social cognitive theory-based interventions on dietary behavior within children. J Nutrition Health Food Sci. 2016;4(5):1-9.. [DOI:10.15226/jnhfs.2016.00179
25. Branscum P SM. Predictors of Snack Food Consumption Among Upper Elementary Children Using Social Cognitive Theory. Journal of Social, Behavioral and Health Sciences. 2011;5(1):23-37.
26. Rengert, Julie "Development and Evaluation of a Social Cognitive Theory-Based Exercise Intervention in Firefighters: 5-ALARM Fitness Program." Electronic Thesis or Dissertation. Ohio State University, 2011. https://etd.ohiolink.edu/
27. Arash Najimi, Mohtasham Ghaffari, Masoume Alidousti. Social cognitive correlates of fruit and vegetables consumption among students: a cross-sectional research. Pajoohande. 2012;17(2):81-6.
28. Ball K, Bauman A, Leslie E, Owen N. Perceived Environmental Aesthetics and Convenience and Company Are Associated with Walking for Exercise among Australian Adults. Preventive Medicine. 2001;33(5):434-40. [DOI:10.1006/pmed.2001.0912
29. Amini Moridani M, Tol A, Sadeghi R, Mohebbi B, Azam K. Assessing the Effect of Family-based Intervention Education Program on Perceived Social Support among Older Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: Application of Social Cognitive Theory. Journal of Nursing Education. 2015;4(3):30-40.
30. Shapiro SL, Brown KW, Biegel GM. Teaching self-care to caregivers: Effects of mindfulness-based stress reduction on the mental health of therapists in training. Training and Education in Professional Psychology. 2007;1(2):105-15. [DOI:10.1037/1931-39188.8.131.52
31. Kashfi SM, Khani Jeyhouni A. Mothers' educational program based on the precede model on the prevention of growth retardation in 6 to 12-month old children in the health centers of Shiraz city, Fars Province, Iran: An Interventional Study. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2012;9(3):55-62.
32. Salavati Ghasemi S, Cheraghi F, Hasan Tehrani T, Moghimbeigi A. The effect of mothers' feeding behavior education on eating habits of their toddler children in Hamadan kindergartens. Iranian Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2015;2(2):68-79.
33. Arikpo D, Edet ES, Chibuzor MT, Odey F, Caldwell DM. Educational interventions for improving primary caregiver complementary feeding practices for children aged 24 months and under. Cochrane database of systematic reviews. 2018(5). [DOI:10.1002/14651858.CD011768.pub2
34. Mazani M HAY, Nemati A, Mash'oufi M, Mahdavi R. Comparing the Effectiveness of Attendance and Non Attendance Education of Health Workers on Knowledge of Mothers and Anthropometric Changes of Infants. journal of health. 2012;3(1):74-86.
35. Cheng Z, Shi L, Li Y, Wang Y, Zhang J. Using structural equation modelling to assess factors influencing children's growth and nutrition in rural China. Public health nutrition. 2018;21(6):1167-75. [DOI:10.1017/S1368980017003494
36. Miller LC, Joshi N, Lohani M, Rogers B, Mahato S, Ghosh S, et al. Women's education level amplifies the effects of a livelihoods-based intervention on household wealth, child diet, and child growth in rural Nepal. International journal for equity in health. 2017;16(1):183. [DOI:10.1186/s12939-017-0681-0