1. Manne S, Badr H. Intimacy processes and psychological distress among couples coping with head and neck or lung cancers. Psychooncology. 2010;19(9):941-54.
2. Bradbury TN, Fincham FD and Beach SRH. Research on the nature and determinants of marital satisfaction: A decade in review. J Marriage Fam. 2000;62:964–80.
3. Boden JS, Fischer JL, Niehuis S. And Niehuiws S. predicting marital adjustment from young adults’ initial levels and changes in emotional intimacy over time: A 25- year longitudinal study. J Adult Dev. 2010;17(3):121–34.
4. Caughlin JP, Huston TL. A contextual analysis of the association between demand/withdraw and marital satisfaction. Personal Relationships. 2002;9(1):95-119.
5. Halford WK, Moore EM, Wilson KL, Dyer C, Farrygia C. Benefits of a flexible delivery relationship education an evaluation of the couple care program. Fam Relat. 2004;53(5):469–72.
6. Mikulincer M, Shaver PR. Attachment in adulthood: Structure, dynamics, and change: Guilford Press; 2007.
7. Bowlby J. A secure base: Parent-child attachment and healthy human development: Basic books; 2008.
8. Dillon DG, Ritchey M, Johnson BD, LaBar KS. Dissociable effects of conscious emotion regulation strategies on explicit and implicit memory. Emotion. 2007;7(2):354–65.
9. Johnson S, Zuccarini D. Integrating sex and attachment in emotionally focused couple therapy. J Marital Fam Ther. 2010;36(4):431–45.
10. Towler AJ, Stuhlmacher AF. Attachment styles, relationship satisfaction, and well-being in working women. J Soc Psychol. 2013; 153(3):279–98.
11. Karreman A, Vingerhoets AJ. Attachment and well-being: The mediating role of emotion regulation and resilience. Personality and Individual differences. 2012; 30;53(7):821-6.
12. Twohig MP, Crosby JM, Jessen M. Acceptance and commitment therapy as a treatment for problematic internet pornography viewing. Behav Ther. 2010;41(3):285–95.
13. Hayes, S., Strosahl, K.D., Wilson, K.. Acceptance and Commitment therapy: Second addition, the process and practice of mindful change. Newyourk: Gulford. 2012
14. Hayes Sc, luoms JB, Bond Fw, Masuoda A, lilies. J. Acceptance and commitment therapy model, Processes and outcomes. Behav Res Ther. 2006; 44(1):1-25
15. Arabnegad, S. Birash, B. & Alhosseini gkh. A. The Effectiveness of Acceptance and commitment therapy/Act on Increasing marital Intimacy and decreasing marital conflicts between the couple of Tehran. Int J Med Res Health Sci. 2017, 6(1): 58-65
16. Burpee LC, Langer EJ. Mindfulness and marital satisfaction. J Adult Dev. 2005;12(1):243–67.
17. Peterson BD, Eifert GH, Feingold T, Davidson S. Using acceptance and commitment therapy to treat distressed couples: A case study with two couples. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. 2009; 30;16(4):430-42.
18. Baruch DE, Kanter JW, Busch AM, Juskiewicz KL. Enhancing the Therapy Relationship in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Psychotic Symptoms. Clinical Case Studies. 2009;8(3):241-57.
19. Saavarda K. Toward new acceptance and Commitment therapy treatment problematic anger for couple. On publish doctor dissertation of institute graduate school of psychology.2007
20. Smith TW, Traupman EK, Uchino BN, Berg CA. Interpersonal circumplex descriptions of psychosocial risk factors for physical illness: application to hostility, neuroticism, and marital adjustment. J Pers. 2010 Jun;78(3):1011–36.
21. Johnson SM, Greenman PS. The path to a secure bond: emotionally focused couple therapy. J Clin Psychol. 2006 May;62(5):597–609.
22. Hayes SC, Stroshal K. A PR actioners guide to acceptance and commitment therapy newyourk.1999
23. Minuchin S (Sanaei B, Alagheband S, Falhati S, Hooman A, translators). Family and Marriage Scales. Tehran: Beast Press; 2005.
24. Soleimanian AA. An investing action of irrational beliefs on marital dissatisfaction. MA thesis: Kharazmi University.1994.
25. Solomon MF. Attachment repair in couple therapy: A prototype of treat ment of intimate relationship. Clin Soc Work J. 2009;37(3):214–23.
26. Naaman S, Pappas JD, Makinen J, Zuccarini D, Johnson-Douglas S. Treating attachment injured couples with emotionally focused therapy: a case study approach. Psychiatry. 2005;68(1):55-77.
27. Hulchuk RE. Resolving attachment injuries in couples using emotionally focused therapy: A three-year follow-up. J Couple Relationship Ther. 2012;9(1):31–47.
28. Hollist CS, Miller RB. Perceptions of attachment style and marital quality in midlife marriage. Family Relations. 2005;54(1):46-57.
29. Pruit IT, Mccollum EE. Voices of experience meditatorse: the impact of meditation practice on intimate relationships. Contemp Fam Ther. 2010; 1;32(2):135-54..
30. Hayes, S.C., Stroshal, K. D. A practical guide to acceptance and commitment therapy. An experiential approach to behavior change. New Yourk: Gilford .2010