1. Didarloo AS, Ahmadi DB. Health Promotion in Hospitals, the Challenges facing the Health Care System, Healthy Work Journal 2008; (2):19-27.
2. Heydarnia MA, Damari K, Azargashb B, Vosoughmoghaddam A. Study of Expert Opinion on Health Promotive Services for Patients at Hospitals Affiliated to Shahid Beheshti University of Medical science. Pejouhandeh Research Journal 2009;14(4):183-190.
3. Groene O. Implementation of health promotion in hospitals Self Assessment Guide and Forms. WHO Regional Office for Europe; 2006.
4. GroeneO, Garcia-BarberoM. Health promotion in hospitals:Evidence and quality managmaen. WHO Regional Office for Europe; 2005.
5. Yaghoubi M JM, Bahadori MK. Designing a Health Promoting Hospital: Case Study Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Health Inf Manage 2014; 10(7): 1022.
6. Zarei F TM, Keshavarz Mohamadi N, Tehrani H. Health Promoting Hospital: A Pilot Study in Bo-Ali Hospital, Qazvin, Iran. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences 2013; 3(3): 215-223.
7. Keshavarz Mohammadi N ZF, Rezaei F, Keshavarz A, Kalhor R. Exploring perspectives of medical staff on hospital’s effects on their health: a health promoting hospital’s approach. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2013; 20, ( 113): 2013.
8. Maleki MR, Nasiripour AA, Yaghoubi M. A Comparative Study on the European Pilot Hospitals in the Health Promoting Hospitals Project. Health Information Management 2012; 9(2): 254.
9. Groene O, Jorgensen SJ, Garcia-Barbero M. Self-assessment tool for pilot implementation of health promotion standards and indicators in hospitals. Copenhagen, WHO Regional Office for Europe;2004;(http://www.euro.who.int/healthpromohosp/publications/20020227_1 )http://www.euro.who.int/document/E85054.pdf
10. Lee CB, Chen MS, Powell MJ, et al. Organisational Change to Health Promoting Hospitals: A Review of the Literature. Springer Sci Rev 2013; 1 ( 1–2): 13– 23. [DOI
11. Miseviciene I, Zalnieraitiene K. Health promoting hospitals in Lithuania: health professional support for standards. Health Promot Int 2013;28 ( 4): 512– 521 [DOI
12. Johnson AE. Reorienting a Hospital to be More Health Promoting: A Case Study of the Women’s and Children’s Hospital [Dissertation]. Adelaide: Flinders University of South Australia; 2005.
13. Yaghoubi M, Javadi M. Health promoting Hospitals in Iran: How it is. J Educ Health Promot 2013;2(41):doi: 10.4103/2277-9531.115840. [DOI
14. Johnson A, Baum F. Health promoting hospitals: a typology of different organizational approaches to health promotion. Health Promot Int 2011;16(281):doi: 10.1093/heapro/16.3.281. [DOI
15. Lee CB, Chen MS, Chu CM. The health promoting hospital movement in Taiwan: recent development and gaps in workplace. Int J Public Health. 2013;58:313–317. doi: 10.1007/s00038-012-0391-8. [DOI
16. Lin YW HH, Tung SC. The organisational diagnosis of a Health Promoting Hospital in Taiwan.Patient Educ Couns 2009;76:248–53. doi: 10.1016/j.pec.2008.12.025. [DOI
17. Johnson A, Nolan J. Health promoting hospitals: gaining an understanding about collaboration. Aust J Prim Health 2014;10(51): doi: 10.1071/PY04026. [DOI
18. Groene OA, Klazinga N.Development and Validation of WHO Self Asseessment for Health Promotion in Hospitals:Result of a study in 38 hospitals in eight countries.Oxford University Journal 2010; (2):221-229.
19. Delobelle PO, Langa C,Mashamba J,ManeDepoorter A.Global Health Promotion- Advances in Health Promotion in Africa:Promoting Health through Hospitals.International :::::::union::::::: for Health Promotion and Education 2010;, (2): 33-36.