1. Movahed E, Shojaeizadeh D, Zareipour MA, Arefi Z, Shaahmadi F M A. The effect of health belief model-based trainingon self-medication among the male high school students. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2014 2(1):65-72.
2. Moghaddam Nia A. Self medication in cold among population above 15 years of age in Babol. JBUMS 2007 2(1):26-32.
3. Shamsi M TR, Mohammad Beigi A. Study of Arbitrary Drug Use among mothers referring to health centers of Arak. Scientific Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences 2008 16(1): 29-39.
4. Masoudi Alavi N AL, Taefi S, Sadafi Z. Self Treatment in Diabetes Mellitus in Kashan. IJEM 2010 12(3):237-42.
5. Kharghani Moghadam SM, Shojaiezadeh D, Mahmoudi M, Shojaiezadeh E. Effect of education based on health belief model to prevent the arbitrary use of the drug in women referring to Health Centers sabzevar city.J Health Syst Res. 2013;9(2):1876-88.
6. AF S. A descriptive study of self-medication practices among Palestinian medical and nonmedical university students. RSAP 2008 4(2):164-72.Res Social Adm Pharm. 2008 Jun;4(2):164-72.
7. 7 Jalilian F , Vahidinia A, Moghimbeigi A , Zinat Motlagh F, Mirzaei Alavijeh M Study of Causes of Self-Medication among Hamadan Province Pharmacies Visitors. Scientific Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(2):28-40. [DOI
8. Negin Niksadat, Mahnaz Solhi, Davod Shojaezadeh, Mahmood Reza Gohari. Investigating the effect of education based on health belief model on improving the preventive behaviors of self-medication in the women under the supervision of health institutions of zone 3 of Tehran. RJMS 2013 20(113):48-59.
9. Moayeri A, A M. Assessing Related Factors on the Illicit Use of Medications in AbbasAbad City(mazandaran): A Cross Sectional Study. JIUMS 2014 22(5):9-18.
10. rezaei S, Hasane L, mohseni M. To Identify Self-medication Practice among women referring to Health Centers Bandarabbas city. journal of medical council of iran 2016 34(1).
11. Amani F M, Shaker A SS. Study of Arbitrary Drug Use among Students in Universities of Ardabil City in 2010. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences 2010 3(11): 201-7.
12. Ghaneie R, Hemmati Maslakpak M, Baghi V. Self-Medication in Pregnant Women. Journal of Research Development in Nursing & Midwifery 2012 10(1):92-8.
13. Rosenstock IM, Strecher VJ, MH B. Social learning theory and the health belief model. Health Education & Behavior. 1988. ;15(2):175-83.
14. Shamsi M TR, Mohammad Beigi A. Effect of education based on Health Belief Model on self-medication in mothers referring to health centers of Arak. AMUJ 2009 12(3): 57-66. .(persian) [DOI
15. Badiger S, Kundapur R, Jain A, KumarA, Pattanshetty S, Thakolkaran N, et al. Selfmedication patterns among medical students in South India. AMJ 2012 5(4): 217-20.. [DOI
16. Sahebi L Seidy A, Amini S. Mousa khani M. Self-medication Status among referring patients to Tabriz pharmacies Pharmaceutical Sciences. Pharmacological Sciences 2009 14(4): 174-81.
17. Ghodsi H , Mokhtari N , Asiri SH , Kazemnezhad Leili E. . Prevalence and correlates of cigarette smoking among male students of Guilan University of Medical Sciences Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midvifery 2012 22(1): 38-43.
18. Hazavehei SMM RM, Hasanzade A. Effect of Educational Program Based on Health Belief Model on the Practice of Women about Pap Smear.; Journal of Health System Research 2013 9(14): 1858-67 .
19. Patricia J, Neafsey R, Olga J, Surheil L. Self medication practice in spanish speaking older adults.HHCI 2007 5(4):169-78. [DOI
20. Pirzadeh A SG. Knowledge and practice in association with self-medication of nutrient supplements, herbal and chemical pills among women based on Health Belief Model. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci 2012 13(4): 76-83.
21. El Ezz NF, Ez-Elarab HS. Knowledge, attitude and practice of medical students towards self medication at Ain Shams University, Egypt. J Prev Med Hyg. 2011 Dec;52(4):196-200. [PubMed
22. Sawhney V, Bhat MY, Singh Z. A descriptive study of prevalence, pattern and attitude of self-medication among second professional medical students in a tertiary care center. IJBCP 2015 4(3):542-6.
23. Sharifi-rad GhR, Hazavei MM, Hasan- zadeh A, A. D-a. he effect of health education based on health belief model on preventive actions of smoking in grade one, middle school students. TAMUJ 2007 1(10): 79-86..2007;1(10):79-86.