1. McLean E, Cogswell M, Egli I, Wojdyla D, De Benoist B. Worldwide prevalence of anaemia, WHO vitamin and mineral nutrition information system, 1993–2005. PHN 2009;12(4):444-54. [PubMed
2. Shakouri S, Sharifrad GR, Golshiri P, Hasanzaedh A, Shafe SM. Effect of health education program base on PRECEDE Model in controlling iron-deficiency anemia among high school girl students in Talesh AMUJ2009:12 (3)47-56.
3. Benoist BD, McLean E, Egll I, Cogswell M. Worldwide prevalence of anaemia 1993-2005: WHO global database on anaemia. Worldwide prevalence of anaemia 1993-2005: WHO global database on anaemia 2008.
4. Abidoye RO, Akande PA. Nutritional status of public primary school children: a comparison between an upland and riverine area of Ojo LGA, Lagos State Nigeria Nutr Health. 2000 Jul;14(4):225-40. [Article
5. World Health Organization. Micronutrient deficiencies. iron deficiency anemia, the challenge 2006.
6. Olude O. Impact of nutrition education and counseling on anemia prevalence and iron status in women of reproductive age: a systematic review (Doctoral dissertation, Emory University).
7. Evaluation of micronutrients in Iran, Ministry of health and medical education, unicef, foodinstitute, 2006 summer[Persian].
8. Kapur D, Sharma S, Agarwal KN. Effectiveness of nutrition education, iron supplementation or both on iron status in children. IAP 2003 Dec 15;40(12):1131-44.
9. Kapur D, Agarwal KN, Agarwal DK. Nutritional anemia and its control. IJP. 2002 Jul 1;69(7):607.
10. Glanz K, Rimer BK, Viswanath K, editors. Health behavior and health education: theory, research, and practice. John Wiley & Sons; 2008 Aug 28.
11. Ahmad MM, Dardas LA, Ahmad H. Cancer prevention and care: A national sample from Jordan. JCE2015 Jun 1;30(2):301-11.
12. Zare H. The effect of education on high school girls’ knowledge on healthy nutrition and iron deficiency anemia in Mehrize region (Doctoral dissertation, Thesis for graduating of MSC of health education 2002).
13. Spikmans FJ, Brug J, Doven MM, Kruizenga HM, Hofsteenge GH, Bokhorst‐van der Schueren V. Why do diabetic patients not attend appointments with their dietitian? JHND2003 Jun 1;16(3):151-8. [PubMed
14. Mirzaei E. Health Education and Health Promotion in Textbook of Public Health. 1st ed. Tehran: Rakhshan,2004. 15- Al Hassan NN. The prevalence of iron deficiency anemia in a Saudi University female studentsJMAU2015 Mar 31;3(1):25-8.
15. Abedini Z, Lotfi MM, Parvizi F. Prevalence of iron deficiency anemia and its related factors in school age children. Pajoohan J 2010 Nov 15;15(5):208-12.
16. Shahnazi H, Tabar IM, Azarbin S, Hassanzadeh A, Charkazi A, Moodi M. Impact of education based on precede model on knowledge, attitude and behavior of grade two guidance school girls regarding Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA) in Isfahan, Iran.HSRJ 2012 jan 3 ;8(5): 773 - 781
17. The Impact of Health Education Based on PRECEDE Model on Knowledge, Attitude and Behavior of Grade Nine Female Students about Iron Deficiency Anemia in Qazvin. Journal of Health. 2016 Jul 15;7(3):321-30.
18. Karkar PD, Kotecha PV. Prevalence of anemia among students of Nursing School of Vadodara. IJNS 2004 Nov 1;95(11):257.
19. Falahi E, Rashidi M, Ebrahimzadeh F, Karbasi S, Shokrollahi N. Effect of nutritional education on iron-deficiency anemia in high schools girls. JSKUMS2010 Apr 15;12(1):37-45. [Article
20. Mashoofi M, Hosseini MM, Wakili Z, Mahmoodi Keli M, Shahrivar F. The Effect of Education on Knowledge, Attitude & Practice of Mid-School Girls on Iron–Deficiency Anemia in Khalkhal in 2009. Journal of Health. 2010 Oct 15;1(3):57-66.
21. Foster GD, Sherman S, Borradaile KE, Grundy KM, Vander Veur SS, Nachmani J, Karpyn A, Kumanyika S, Shults J. A policy-based school intervention to prevent overweight and obesity. Pediatrics. 2008 Apr 1;121(4):e794-802.
22. Khazaee-Pool M, Zarei F, Pashaei T, Shojaeizadeh D. The Effect of an Educational Intervention Based on Health Belief Model on Improving Smoking Preventive Behaviors among Students. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health PromotionJIhepsa2017 Feb 15;4(4):300-8.
23. Soltani K, Tavafian SS. Using the health belief model regarding HIV/AIDS prevention among female high school students. JRHS 2016 Jun24 ;6(1): 161-166.
24. Pirzadeh A, GhR S. Effect of educational program on knowledge and health belief model structures about acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) among high school female student in Isfahan, Iran. jgums 2012 Aug 1;14(3):66-71.
25. Azar FE, Solhi M, Zohoor AR, Hosseini MA. The effect of health belief model on promoting preventive behaviors of osteoporosis among rural women of Malayer. JQUMS 2012;16:58-64.
26. Shakiba S, Shojaeizadeh D, Sadeghi R, Azam K. The Effectiveness of Educational Intervention based on the Health Belief Model on Eating Style and the Severity Reduction of Menstrual Pain among Clinical Personnel of the Imam Khomeini Hospital ComplexJIhepsa 2016 Sep 15;4(2):158-68. [Article
27. Alizadeh Siuki H, Jadgal K, Shamaeian Razavi N, Zareban I, Heshmati H, Saghi N. Effects of Health Education Based on Health Belief Model on Nutrition Behaviors of Primary School Students in Torbat e Heydariyeh City in 2012. Journal of Health 2015 Jan 15;5(4):289-99. [Article
28. Heydari E, Noroozi A, Tahmasebi R. The Impact of Education Based on Health Belief Model on Mammography among Bushehrian Teachers. JIhepsa 2017 Feb 15;4(4):271-80. [Article
29. Movahed E, Arefi Z, Ameri M. The Effect of Health Belief Model-Based Training (HBM) on Self-Medication among the Male High School StudentsJIhepsa 2014 Jun 15;2(1):65-72.
30. Abood DA, Black DR, Feral D. Nutrition education worksite intervention for university staff: application of the health belief model. JNEB 2003 Sep 1;35(5):260-7. [Article
31. Lajunen T, Räsänen M. Can social psychological models be used to promote bicycle helmet use among teenagers? A comparison of the Health Belief Model, Theory of Planned Behavior and the Locus of Control. Josr 2004 Dec 31;35(1):115-23. [PubMed
32. Bandura A. Social cognitive theory: Handbook of social psychological theories. 2nd ed . New York: Guilford Publications. 1999.
33. Bandura A. Social cognitive theory: An agentic perspective. Annual review of psychology. AJSP 1999 Apr 1;2(1):21-41 Luszczynska A, Gutiérrez‐Doña B, Schwarzer R. General self‐efficacy in various domains of human functioning: Evidence from five countries. IJP 2005 Apr 1;40(2):80-9.
34. Heidari M, Alhani F, Kazemnejad A, Moezzi F. The effect of empowerment model on quality of life of Diabetic adolescents. Iran J Pediatr 2007;17(1) :87-94.
35. Tavassoli E, Reisi M, Javadzade H, Mazaheri M, Ghasemi S, Shakoori S. The effect of the health belief model-based education & improvement of consumption of fruits and vegetables: An interventional study. JRHS 2017 Jan 28;1(2). [Article
36. Ramezankhani A, Mazaheri M, Dehdari T, Movahedi M. Relationship between health belief model constructs and DMFT among five-grade boy students in the primary school in Dezfool. AJUMS 2011 Jun 1 ;10( 2 ): 221-228