1. Rezadoost K, Fazeli A. A study of the feeling of security and social vitality among the citizens of Khuzestan province. Quarterly journal of disciplinary knowledge of Khuzestan. 2012; 2(2): 47-61.
2. Bashirnejad M. A society that is not cheerful has nothing. Social Communication Management: Analytical, Educational and Information. 2013; 34-35: 65-63.
3. Khoshfar Gh, Janalizadeh H, Akbarzadeh F, Dehghani H. The effect of social capital on youth happiness in Babolsar. Social Welfare Quarterly. 2013; 13(51): 314-253.
4. Mahdifar M, Tavakoly sany SB, Ghavami V, Vahedian-Shahroodi M. Health Literacy and Body Image Concern Among Healthcare Employees in Binaloud, Iran. Journal of Health Literacy. 2021;6(1):31-40.
5. Kia AA, Amiri R. A study of social vitality and related factors among citizens aged 15-64 in Ahvaz. Quarterly Journal of Welfare Planning and Social Development. 2013; 15: 177-138.
6. Diener E, Seligman ME. Very happy people. Psychological Science. 2002 13: 81-84. [DOI:10.1111/1467-9280.00415
7. Shakoori A, Ahmadi H, Esmailzadeh Kh. Study of social vitality and related factors among young people. Sociology of Youth. 2013; 2(3).
8. Rabbani R, Rabbani A, Abedi MR, Ganji M. Culture and happiness, a theoretical and experimental approach to the daily life of heads of households in Isfahan. Iranian Journal of Cultural Studies and Communication Quarterly.2007; 8:78-41.
9. Moqaddas AA, Ghodrati Sh. (2011) A Critical Study of the Sociological Theories of Emotions by Jonathan Turner, Theodore Kemper and Edward Laver. Applied Sociology. 2011; 2:166-143.
10. Bakhshi N, Pashang S, Jafari N, Ghorban-Shiroudi S. Developing a model of psychological well-being in elderly based on life expectancy through mediation of death anxiety. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2020;8(3):283-93.. [DOI:10.29252/ijhehp.8.3.283
11. Nejatian M, Tehrani H, Momeniyan V, Jafari A. A modified version of the mental health literacy scale (MHLS) in Iranian people. BMC psychiatry. 2021;21(1):1-11. [DOI:10.1186/s12888-021-03050-3
12. Hochschild AR. Emotion Work, Feeling Rules and Social Structure. American Journal of Sociology. 1979;85(3):551-575. [DOI:10.1086/227049
13. Lambert L, Passmore H-A, Joshanloo M. A positive psychology intervention program in a culturally-diverse university: Boosting happiness and reducing fear. Journal of Happiness Studies. 2019;20(4):1141-62. [DOI:10.1007/s10902-018-9993-z
14. Sadeghi S, Rajabi M. Sociological study of sexual harassment of women in the workplace. Women in Development and Politics. 2010; 8(3): 134-111.
15. Azamazadeh M. Awareness of Gender Inequality: A Model for Measuring Cognition of Gender Inequality. Women's Research.2005;3(2):73-51.
16. Azamazadeh M, Tafteh M. The Story of Women Heads of Household from the Barriers to Happiness: A Case Study of Women Heads of Household in Tehran. Women and Family Studies. 2015;3(3):60-33.
17. Vahidiganeh F. A Survey of the Social Exclusion Status of Women Heads of Households: A Case Study of Women Heads of Households in the Waiting List of Tehran and Rey Welfare Organizations. Master Thesis, Faculty of Social Sciences: University of Tehran. 2013.
18. Anbari M, Somayeh H. Study of individual social factors affecting the social vitality of the studied women: Women in urban and rural areas of Delijan. Applied Sociology.2013;25(1):26-21.
19. Sepahvand R, Jafari S. The effect of feeling of social security on capital and social vitality. Social Capital Management.2016;3(4):541-521.
20. Ghaffari Gh, Shirali E. The study and prevalence of social vitality among citizens and its relationship with the feeling of social security. "Journal of Social Security Studies.2016;45:57-33.
21. Nowruzi O, Chizari M. Investigating the effective cultural and social structures in the attitude of wheat farmers in Nahavand city regarding the development of sprinkler irrigation. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences.2005;(2):71-59.
22. Moradi S, Hezarjaribi J. The study of effective factors and strategies for improve happiness in Illam. Journal of Applied Sociology. 2019;30(1):39-72.
23. Wolcatt, HF. Writing Up Qualitative Research, London: Sage Publication. 2008
24. Peyman N, Ezzati Rastegar K, Tehrani H, Zarei F. Explanation of unwanted pregnancy from the perspective of family planning service providers: An exploratory study. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(12):18-26.
25. Sarukhani B, Yousri M. Reproduction of unequal sexuality in the family: A study of the adaptation of working and housewives in Ilam. Social Research. 2008; 1(1):61-47.
26. Mushfeghi S, Mousavi SA. Investigating the consequences of gender discrimination in the workplace and how it affects employee life satisfaction. International Conference on Humanities and Behavioral Studies, Tehran. 2014.
27. Khavari C, Sajjadi H, Habibpour K, Talebi M. The relationship between the dimensions of gender inequality and mental health. Social Welfare Quarterly. 2013;48:13-113.
28. Yaghoubi SF, Elahi T. The effect of perceived gender discrimination on women's mental health. Quarterly Journal of Women Socio-Psychological Studies. 2014;11(3):26-7.
29. Tella RD, Nopo H, MacCulloch R. Happiness and Beliefs in Criminal Environments, Washington, Inter-American Development Bank.2008. [DOI:10.2139/ssrn.1821905
30. Rezadoust K, Fazeli A, Muqtadadi F. Study of social factors affecting the level of vitality in Khuzestan province. Social Development Quarterly.2014;8 (4):46-29.
31. Karimi F, Abdullahi AA. Creating sidewalks to promote vitality and vitality in urban spaces, Spatial Planning Quarterly.2017;7(1):100-81.
32. Hajiahmad A. Adaptation of urban spaces for women in daily life Study area: Golestan Punak neighborhood. Master Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch. 2010.
33. Ganji M. Analysis of Sociological Factors Affecting the Feeling of Happiness of Heads of Household in Isfahan, PhD Thesis in Sociology. University of Isfahan: Faculty of Literature and Humanities.2009.
34. Sharifzadeh HS, Mir Mohammad Tibar SA, Adlipour S. Investigating the factors affecting social vitality in Iran, a meta-analysis of existing studies, Cultural Strategy Quarterl. 2017;40:180-159.
35. Nabavi A, Rezadoust K, Salehi N. Investigating the effect of social and psychological factors affecting the feeling of vitality. Journal of Applied Sociology.2015; 26 (3):22.